chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Edited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Eyeless Jack's POV**

after BEN regained control of his body two kids fell down from above but they landed on their feet.

"So these are the twins I want to get help with." BEN said.

"Nice to meet you Eyeless Jack, we are Keith and Aileen." They both said in unison.

"I heard you two are fast learners and I heard what you two are capable of doing.... So lets go down to business." I said crossing my arms, "What do I get if I help you?"

"Kidneys." They both said.

"What about them?" I asked.

"We will give you a one year supply of kidneys, disease free, starting our birthday until our next birthday." They said. "Is that a deal?" They added.

"Only a year?" I asked.

"Yes." They replied.

I release a sigh and took the offer, "Deal."

"So are you two ready? BEN said we'll start today." I said.

"Yes." They replied.

So with that we started training. I trained them for three days flat.

Wow they really are fast learners. They mastered everything with ease.

"So when will be your killing spree?" I asked after their final training.

"The next three days, 22nd of April." BEN replied.

"Congratulation and goodbye." I said walking away.

"Wait how will we give you our part of the deal?" The twin asked.

"Let BEN give them to me." I said.

"Hell no I'll do that!" BEN hissed.

"Then bring them to the masion and make them deliver it themselves." I said.

"What if they saw them? What will they think? They might even kill them for all I care." BEN said.

"We'll teleport them to you and give them ourselves." They twins said.

"Ok." I said.

"But if we came and you are in the bathroom doing stuff don't blame us also if you are changing clothes, ok?" They both said with a smug look on thier faces.

"Ok just don't do it on purpose." I said and continue walking again.

"Ok." They replied.

**Slenderman's POV**

I just discovered that Zalgo is also interested in the twins so I plan on taking them earlier than scheduled.

"Laughing Jack. Go inside the twins' dream and tell them that their parents' lives are in danger if they don't choose their choice wisely." I said to Laughing Jack.

He nodded and went to the twins' house.

**Laughing Jack's POV**

I did what Slenderman asked and redirected their dreams to my dream world.

"Were am I?" The boy asked roaming around the black and white carnaval.

"You are here too?" The girl asked when he spotted the boy.

"Hey Keith why are you blocking me?" The girl said.

"Blocking you? You are the one who is blocking me." The boy said calmly.

"No one can use your abilities here in me world." I said successfully gaining their attention.

"Who are you?" They both asked in unison.

"I am Laughing Jack. And I am here to warn you that Zalgo and Slenderman are coming for you. Choose wisely between the two, if not you will bring end to all the people you care for and you will be used for slavery." I said.

"Then who will we choose?" Aileen asked.

"Slenderman." I replied.

"And why him?" Keith asked.

"He can promise protection for you family and loved ones, in return don't see them and work for him." I replied.

"What if we choose Zalgo?" She asked.

"He don't do promises and kill you if he sees you are in no use anymore." I replied.

"What if we don't choose any?" Aileen asked again.

"You will put your loved ones in danger and might get them killed by Zalgo.... You only have up to three days to choose, if you choose Slenderman tell me cause i'm just around to protect you from Zalgo's minions.... Also get your personally belongings ready for pick-up...." I trailed of, "That is if you choose Slanderman." I said the send them back to the real world.

Beside their bed I left a jack-in-box music box with a note that saids, 'Play the music box if you are interested in the offer of safety of your loved ones.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I will update this now because my cool down only took weeks! And in those weeks I'm sorry to say but I didn't worked on the chapters I promised but I did found something interesting about myself. And in those weeks they understood my pain and left my for days without eating nor sleeping but now I'm arlright. So now I'm back but without the thirty chapters I promised. But I promised the thirty chapters if I was gone for a month. And I aslo learned that no one can be happy after the revenge so I want to apologize for the false alarm. Anyways. I hope you like this chapter.

NEXT UPDATE: Soon.

P.S.: Sorry for the short chapter though.

Belated merry christmas and happy new year. Stay safe and in one peice.

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~