chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not Edited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Aileen's POV**

It was still night went we wake up from the dreamland Laughing Jack made. We haven't researched about his history so maybe now is a good time.

Laughing Jack; a not-so-imaginary-friend isaac made during christmas because he had no friend.

"So this is what that clown can do?" Keith said aloud.

"But more importantly what would Slenderman want with us?" I asked.

"I believe it is not a want." a voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am...." He said stepping into the light. "Dark Link." He has the same features as BEN but his color is mainly black and white. His hair and skin is White and his outfit is Black his eyes are normal but the iris is red like BEN's.

"What do you want?" Keith asked.

"I want to tell you what Zalgo wants from you." He said.

"And that is?" I asked.

"He wants to use your powers because your powers is stronger than all the Creepypastas powers combined including Zalgo's and Slenderman's. Your powers today are not it's fullest but in time your powers will be and the rightful ruler shall be back." He said.

I was confuse. Ruler us? How can that be?

"You said 'Ruler'? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Soon you shall find out soon, but for now you must live to unfold the truth." He said then teleported away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all thank you for the Hundred reads and Short chapter I know but I have Classes right now and I don't know when will I get to use the computer again. don't kill me. I promise it will be longer next time

Hoped you liked it.

NEXT UPDATE: Soon.

P.S.: Sorry for the short chapter though.

Belated merry christmas and happy new year. Stay safe and in one peice.

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~