chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Edited.

WARNING: There shall be cusses and swears involve in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**BEN’s POV**

 Shit! These kids are serious problem.

“Hey BEN let’s play the game we mentioned to you a moment ago.” They said in unison.

“The ‘you-know-the-boy-who’s-the-girl’ game? What’s in it for me?” I asked trying hard to block my mind from them.

“If you win we’ll let you kill us….” They trailed off. ‘But if WE win you’ll be our slave and do whatever we say and answer whatever we ask.’ The girl said in my mind then they added reaching a hand out, “Deal?”

I took both of the hands and shook them then said, “Deal” with a smirk in my face.

I frowned at the thought of how am I supposed to know if I guessed wrong or right?

“Don’t worry we’ll won’t cheat. The boy will reveal his private part and…” they said handing me an ID named Aileen and Keith Skylander. “These are our IDs you can tell from the uniform who is the girl and how is the boy.” They took the IDs back and went to the closet and took out clothes that are very similar to each other.

“What’s with the clothes?” I asked.

“This our friend is needed for our little game.” They said walking out the door.

“So what are the rules?” I asked again stopping them from going out.

“Simple: No touching and touch move. Once you made the choice we will give you extra 5 sec to change your given answer. And you are only given 30 sec to pick the girl. The game said who is the girl? So you must pick the girl. Your total time limit will be 35sec.” They stated together going out of the room and going to the bathroom to change.

After changing their clothes they went back in the room where I waited patiently while laying down in their bed. I look at them and they look like one and in the middle was the mirror so they look like two. How would I freaking know who is the girl? The look exactly alike and their personality is also united. 

“We are ready~” they said excitedly.

‘BEN, who is the girl’ The boy said in my head.

I was about to pick when the girl said, ‘choose wisely or you’ll be our slave.’

They were standing still. And I was looking at them to see who was more of a girl like than the other is. 

“10 sec. left.” They said getting impatient.

“The one on the right is the girl.” I said.

“You have chosen your first choice now we will give you 5 more sec the change your answer.” They said together.

‘Timer starts….now.’ The girl said in my mind.

They started counting down and they stopped when they didn’t get my answer. The one that I choose moved forward and the one on the left turned around. The one who moved forward pulled down his pants to reveal his thing and put it back up and the girl turned around again and she is now a pitcher and a cup she handed one to the boy who I assumed was Keith and they both drunk the water. They set down the cup and pitcher back to the table and faced me and said, “Tell us about yourself.” The girl said who I also assumed who was Aileen.

“Why should I?” I asked getting ready to draw my sword.

“Because you lost.” Aileen said.

“Take your sword out and you’ll regret it.” Keith said oblivious to the danger that was coming to them.

I smirked and took out my sword but before I could lung at them Aileen threw the content of the pitcher to me and the touch of water brought back that retched memory. And I began to scream, but I couldn’t because Keith was already covering my mouth and I looked at him and saw that his eyes turned red. And I also attempted to swing my sword at him but I found my arms were also restrained.  I look at the one who has done that and saw the girl. Her eyes also changed into a different color but not red it was green. They both pinned me down on the floor. For a bunch of kids they have incredible strength when they are angry and they are too smart to be out run.

“We told you you’ll regret it. Now go home and get some rest tomorrow go to the woods along and train us how to kill.” They said not letting me move an inch. I nodded my head yes and got out using the window this time, because my computer might break, and headed to the woods.

In the middle on my way back home I heard a familiar laugh from behind and saw the laughing clown himself.

“What are you laughing at?” I asked anger boiling inside of me.

“You.” he said still laughing.

“What about me?” I asked in utter confusion.

“I was just walking by and saw you in that house with an amazing twin in it.” He said while I grit my teeth and continued walking home. I walked pass everyone at the home including Slenderman.

**Laughing Jack’s POV**

“What was his problem?” Eyeless Jack asked.

“A woman poured water on his before she died.” I lied.

Slenderman beckoned me to report inside the study room. After explaining everything to him and understood why BEN was acting like that, he got we walked out of the room. And he ordered me to return to my mission. I nodded and went out the mansion to go back to the two twins. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I really wanted to do something so I did the next chapter and here it is hope you liked it ^_^.

NOTE: I might not update later or tomorrow even if I really want to but I need to sleep to tomorrow’s preliminary exam in swimming and maybe training for the regionals ( if I get accepted in the varsity) here in my country.

Wish me luck!

Next update: Tomorrow or soon.

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~