chapter 2

~* A month later *~

** Aileen's POV **

It has been a month since the day that we saw the tall faceless man. Like promise I haven't told anyone about him.... though we told Jane what happened except for the mind reading part and the look she have was unexplainable. We asked what was wrong but she refuse to tell so we have no other choice but read her mind. What we saw was very disturbing...

*~Jane's memory (7 years old) ~*

The room was dark because it was night... Jane was about to sleep when she heard her father screaming bloody mercy from his study room that no one is allowed to enter even her mother.

She got curious why her father was screaming so she walked to her mother's room and asked her if she and her mother can go and check up on her father and asked if everything was alright.

When they were in front of the door of her father's study room. They knock and asked if everything was alright but they got silence as his response Jane's mother got worried because he wasn't showing any signs that he was alright, so Jane's mother barged into the room and Jane followed their eyes widened and her mother screamed at the top of her lungs. 

Jane saw her father nailed in the wall his stomach was cut open and his insides were everywhere inside the room and the wall to the left of the room was a letter the Jane's living family. It said: "Always watching - no eyes" written in her father's blood.

Jane couldn't handle the scenery anymore so she ran out the room leaving her mother continuously crying over her dead husband's body. Jane ran to the nearest bathroom and she vomited. After she was done she washed her face and got the phone and called 9-1-1. After she called the police supported her mother out of the room. Before they got out the room she saw two guys out the window and near the trees. The first man / boy has a blue mask, he has brown hair, he is wearing a black hoody covered in blood, and his mask was raised until his lips and he was eating something. The second one was tall so very tall. He is wearing a clean black suite with a matching red tie, he has long thin arms, he also have no hair, but the creepiest part has he has no face. 

Soon Jane heard sirens from the distance and her attention was caught so she look at the direction where the sound came and when she returned her gaze outside the window the two people was gone. ' Where they even human? ‘She mentally asked herself.....

The vision ended at her father's funeral. The image of her dead father's body came back to my memory, the way he was impaled in the wall, and all his inside out of his body. But for some odd reason it didn't bother me. 'What's wrong with me ' I mentally scolded myself for my unnatural behavior toward the situation she has.

'Leen what's wrong?' Keith asked.

'I-I don't know for myself what's wrong.' I answered him honestly.

‘Can you feel it too?' He asked.

'Fell what?' I asked confuse.

‘The feeling like you want to do the same?' He said deviously.

'Yes... But that's wrong.' I reasoned out.

'Me too, but I'd rather not do it also ' He said.

'Let's go home before Mom gets worried.' I said.

'Sure.' He replied with a smile. 

We walked home and done our daily routine. Take a bath, changes clothes, do our homework, and get ready for dinner. Then dinner came and we ate in silence as usual Mom would ask us how our day was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

That's all! Thanks for reading again. ^_^

Next update: Tomorrow or next week.

Bye.... Take care ^_^

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~