chapter 1

(~*8 years old*~)

"Keith! Let's go before we get late!" Aileen said to her younger twin brother.

"Wait a minute Leen!" Keith shouted running down the stairs.

"Are you guys ready for school?" their Mother asked.

"Yes." they both said in unison.

~*Time skip: after school*~

**Aileen's POV**

School was very tiring especially on the first day. every period teachers would ask us to introduce ourselves in front of the class, even though they everyone knows each other. Most of the time the teachers would let us play or to go talk to our newly met friends after introducing ourselves to the whole class. Also today me and Keith met someone named Jane. She was very shy but after she got to know us she became less shy around us and eventually leading our conversation.

"How was your day?" mom asked distracting me from me thoughts.

"It was exhausting, mom." Keith said.

"What did you guys do there?" Mom asked keeping her eyes in the road to avoid accident.

"We introduce ourselves millions of times and after introducing we played and chatted with our classmate." I explained.

"Well that's great. Did you two made new friends?" Mom stated. her eyes still on the road.

"We made a new friend..." I started.

"And her name is Jane." Keith Finished.

"Well that's great for the two of you keep it up." Mom congratulated.

After mom congratulated us we got quiet until we got home.

"What do you two want for dinner?" Mom asked and out face lifted up.

"Shrimp!" We both yelled in excitement.

Mom gave us a smile that shows amusement in our sudden burst of excitement and said, "Sure, Now go to your room and change your clothes and get ready for dinner. After dinner do your homework if you have any."

"Sure Mom!" We said running towards our room.

Keith and I share the room because we really don't want to be separated to each other. we only separate when we take a bath but when it comes to changing clothes we have our back facing each other because we believe that this is the fastest way to change clothes.

While we are waiting for mom to call us to dinner we heard something outside our window. The view outside our window is the woods because we live near the forest. Outside the window and near the tree line there stood and in a business suite he has no hair and when our eyes landed on his face we were unable to blink, because he has no eyes, no mouth, no nose, and no ears, his skin is white, pure white. we suddenly blink and when we look at him again he was gone.

'Hey Keith did you saw that too?' I asked Keith through our mind.

'Yeah.' He replied.

Keith and I have mind powers. We came read other peoples mind and we can communicate to each other though we haven't tried communicating to others using our mind. Mom doesn't know that we can read minds.

'Should we tell Mom?' I asked again.

'No.' He replied.

'Ok.' I said.

"Guys dinner is ready." Mom shouted down stairs and we look at each other for the last time and proceeded going down.

"Mom, where's Dad?" I asked to keep my mind from what we saw outside the window.

"He will be home late, Sweetheart." Mom said and we ate in silence, after dinner we got to our room and we slept together without any more words.

One question that is still left unanswered.... and the is..... Who was HE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi it's me again... =) I hope you like this chapter.

next update: In a few hours, Tomorrow, or Next week

That's all thank you for reading ^_^...

Take care.... Bye...

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~