chapter 19

**Ticci Toby's POV**

Before the sun completely sets we run over the plan again about the twins and whatnot we head out. The whole trip off the woods is silent and every once in a while I would pull Jeff who was not paying attention to where he walks and occasionally stumble and a tree root.

What the hell? How does he not know if he might run into a tree?

The trip out the woodland is over with me guiding Jeff so he would not trip. We stopped and I told him that we would go seperate ways. He nodded and I left first and went to my cover grounds.

Hours and hours of walking, searching and stalking I haven't found any twins fitting to the description. My phone vibrated, signalling that someone called or texted. Sure enough someone's calling. I checked the screen to see who it was from and saw it was from Jeff. I picked it up and said that he found them, and he wants me to pick him up in the forest where they where last seen which was conviniently close to where i was now.

-**-**-

"Dude you sure you found them?" I interrogated.

You might me wondering why i'm not stuttering well I drink the medicine Slender gave me to stop my stutter for weeks. The stuttering may stop but the twitching didn't.

"I already told you it was them." He answered. "And they probably know that I was tailing them so they purposely showed their true form and suddenly disappear." He explained.

We are on our way to our cabin after I went to him a few minutes ago. Did they already know that Jeff was following them? Well they do have tricks that we still don't know. Plus the guys at the mansion said they made BEN their slave when they first showed up.

When we are both in the living room and done eating we planned on how are we going to get the target.

After an hour of serious brain storming we came up with a decent plan.

-**-**-

"E-excuse m-me c-can you h-help me in finding s-someone." I asked stuttering because the drugs effect wore off.

They turn around and was slightly startled. Because of me?

"Who are you looking for mister?" They asked innocently.

"Twins like the two of you." I said staight without stuttering.

"Names?" They asked again.

"Aileen and Keith Skylander." I replied.

"That would be us." The girl voice said demonically

"Would you like to come with us?" I said.

"Us?" The girl, Aileen, asked using her real voice.

"Yes, us." A raspy voice said from our right and they turn and froze as they saw Jeff.

They stayed still for a moment until Aileen burst laughing and dropping at the floor leaving us confused as to what is happening in from of us while the boy's, Keith's, face was bright red.

"What are you laughing at?" Jeff asked.

"Nothing!" Keith shouted getting redder if it is possible.

Aileen calmed down and looked back at me who was being ignored and asked, "Who are you?"

"Toby, Ticci-Toby." I replied replied.

"So will you come?" Jeff asked and Keith and Aileen nodded excitedly. Well that was easy and weird.

"So do you know me?" Jeff asked as we all are walking towards the cabin.

They nodded and Keith asked,"Do you remember us?"

He shook his head no, and they stopped dead on their track and we did the same.

"What are you-" Jeff was cut of by the twins turning younger. Jeff's eyes went wider, if that is even possible, at the sight of them. Then his smile went wider, again if that is even possible, because of realization of something. Do they know each other?

"Remember us now?" The twins asked turning older again.

Jeff nodded and said, "You look older than last time."

"Because we are older," They said turning a year or two younger than Jeff." This is our real age form." They nodded and we made our way to the cabin.

"So what now?" I asked Jeff.

"Hey we are going to get our things then we'll all go to the mansion. Slender wants to talk to both of you." Jeff said to the twins.

"Ok." The twins answered back.

"That was easy." I said to Jeff as we made our way to the hall.

"Yeah, except searching was a pain." Jeff said. As we are in front of our room.

Wait! Don't get things wrong we don't share the same room. Our room were just infront of each other and I'm not defensive because there is nothing to hide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Sorry for the long wait..... I just because lazy and writers block is not making it easier so sorry for the four, five, six months wait and this will be a on going fanfiction until i feel its time to stop this.... also this might make a few change but not drastic... you might notice some parts being funny unlike the past chapters that are serious like shit and again sorry for the super long wait.

NEXT UPDATE: hopefully soon. (And doesn't take another half year)

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~