chapter 18

I walked out of my room with Sally by my side and my packed bag for the mission over my shoulders. Slendy said he will provide a shelter for us to stay in the morning that is abandoned by the owner. We were about to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast when we passed by Liu and Sully going out of their room. They look at our direction and look at Sally and I and waves a friendly wave that hurts because I don't deserve that wave.

We waved back and continue our way to the kitchen with Liu and Sully behind us. Sally reaches out to grab my hand and gave it a little squeeze asking if I was alright through that squeeze. I gave her a warm smile indicating that I was alright though I'm not.

We reached the kitchen and there are three sits available and the sit were close to each other. I don't want to sit next to Jane because she is a bitch and she is also trying to kill me because I killed her parents and the good thing is she doesn't know that Liu is my brother. So Sally sat next to Jane and I sat to the other farthest to Jane which is next to Lost Silver. He is so shy to others which left me wondering how he became a killer but shrugged it off and sat next to him and Liu sat next to me which killed half of me and made the other half rejoice because this was the nearest we got to each other since I killed our parents. After breakfast was our time to leave. Sally bid us goodbye and Liu went to see us off.

It hurts to see a beloved brother see you off for a mission when clearly I'm the one who caused to be a killer himself.

Why did I even do that in the first place when it will hurt me in the end?

Sighing from the thought we made it to the cabin we are going the rest for the mission. We went to our room and I placed my bag inside the closet, I didn't even bother taking it out because we can surely finish this mission in less than a month.

The whole place is quite and the only thing that is making noise is Toby's cracking body parts due to his Tourette syndrome. Don't get me wrong I don't hate Toby; I just get nervous about his tics which he said to dismiss it because he can't even feel pain. That part about him I envy, but that's life, cruel as shit.

It's still day time and the mission starts at sunset.

~*Time skip*~                                          

Finally! I got tire of waiting for hours of torture the sun has already set, but before the sun sets we talked about how we are gonna do to find those twins and since we are finding twins have I mentioned that I met a set of twins that can teleport? No? Well I have and those twins are black magicians but since then I haven't seen them and I forgot how they look and but their name are almost slipping out of my mind..... Ken? Anna? Sky? Clyde? No...... what was their name again? Keith? Yeah, Keith and Leen? Aileen!

Yeah those two Keith and Aileen, those were the two who has seen me kill.

"-t-to Jeff, Earth to J-Jeff." Toby said waving a hand in front of my face to get me attention and snapping me back to reality.

"W-what?" I said.

"W-we're gonna spl-split here." He said. I looked around my surroundings and saw that we are in the end of the trees on the local park.

"Okay, meet you here before sunrise." I said looking for my covered destination. I saw him nod at the corner of my eyes and went to a different direction I was looking at.

"It's gonna be a long night." I sighed loudly to no one in particular.

~*Time skip*~

I pretty much saw every twin this part of the town has offered and so far the twins here are identical girls and identical boys I hardly saw an identical boy and girl.

I was walking to go back when I passed by a shop, a 24/7 shop to be precise, and inside that shop was a seventeen or eighteen year old female waitress and a male waiter that looks familiar and looks exactly alike. How did I know which was the girl? One word: Chest. Not that I was looking on purpose or anything I happen to notice it first.

Slendy said that they are a year younger than me in their original forms and they can do shape shift. I decided to follow them and observe them.

Hours has passed since I saw them and their shift is over and they went out of the store with matching clothes that are meant for couples. I followed them until they went to the forest.

'What an unusual route home.' I thought and to my surprise they change their appearance. They are now both looking a year or two younger and their blond hair turned silver, a kind of silver that glows in the light, and the one on the right seems taller than the one on the left and more muscular and the one on the left looks more slender and to my surprise they both stopped on their track and teleported.

After they teleported I was left speechless and contacted Toby and telling him that I might found the twins we are looking for.