Part Fourteen

He let the warm water pour down his broad body. The sound of the shower makes him at peace. He leans both his hands against the mirror eyeing his blur reflection in front. The steam ruled the bathroom and he likes it that way.

Seconds after, Hinata entered the room with her usual facial manner eyeing the man as he shifts his vision directly to her this time. She gulps but manages to lock the door which made him raise his brow.

What is she thinking?

"What on earth are you trying to do?" He asks although he had the idea beforehand. 

Water sound―

"I'm bored." She gulps, fixing her vision on his sexy back. She can see his smirks. Damn! It's sexy! "I think I wanna do something fun." She is low-key seducing him.

"I can't believe you're doing this." He said with his lazy voice.

Kayah!

Water noise―

She walks closer to where he stands. She looks at him dearly as she let herself get soaked by the running water. Naruto never dares to turn the shower off maybe to give the moment an erotic tension.

Perhaps, young love is the best stage of being in love because at that stage, you're both naïve, drowned in the feeling, and both hungry for each other.

"What are you thinking?" He asks running his hand around her waist and bringing her closer to his body. They now share the same shower which makes Hinata's inner garment visible since the water did its job. She wrapped her hands around Naruto's neck challenging him with her unbothered stare.

"You're funny." She said biting her lips.

"..."

The scene is erotic as both stare into each other's eyes while water continuously poured making the moment spicy.

"You're acting dumb."

"Ah."

"I'm here because I want you to kiss me while we're under the shower."

He smirks which makes her blush. "You said you're not ready to get pregnant yet you're here seducing me." He leans closer teasing her lips for sure. "I thought you're a good girl."

Kayaaa!

"And I said I get addicted, right?" She runs one of her hands down to his abs. She motioned it slowly as if she plans to excite him more. "I can't think of anything. So, let's kiss, shall we?"

It happened too fast. He trapped her under his command and slams her gently against the mirror. He kisses her slowly, then it turns to be a hungry one. The woman let his tongue enter her mouth. She tightened her grip against his neck bringing him close to her again and again.

Meanwhile, as he kisses her hungrily, his hands traveled all around her body giving her another level of satisfaction. His lips move down her neck teasing her over and over. "Am I doing this right?" He asks, shy.

"Idiot."

"Stop seducing me, okay?"

"I'm not seducing you."

"Yeah, I know." He smirks seeing her smile for he knew she's just fooling around. "Do you love me, Hina?" He ask as he wrapped his hands around her body. Who is he deceiving anyway? He knew the answer yet he wants to hear how she say those endearments once more.

The woman tilted her head to give him the access to rest his chin on. "I like you...so so much."

"That's good." He claimed, seducing her more.

"And you?"

Naruto closes his eyes landing his lips on her neck leaving a visible mark on it. He does it repeatedly as if he wants the world to know who owns her. "I think that's enough hickey for today."

"Answer me, idiot." She whispered, impatient. "Do you have feelings for me too?"

Silence

He turns the shower off and the steam gradually fades. The reflection became visible as well. "I love you." He touches her neck eyeing her dangerously. "Is my answer enough?" He smirks and the hand which touches her neck advances upward touching her lips this time. "What can you say?"