And Disaster Returns

It was a nice enough day, in Wysteria's opinion. Sunny, warm, gentle breeze and the soft scent of cinnamon in the air. Perfect.

"Fae." The voice was so familiar I'd know it anywhere.

"Dante." I signed. I knew what he wanted. To talk. About Tobe, about the...incident. About my mother. "Beautiful day, isn't it?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. He sat down in the grass next to me.

"How are you doing?" He asked in a gentle voice.

'Stop.' I thought. 'If you continue, you'll make me spill. I don't want to ruin things for Jason.'

"I'm okay." I told him. "I've been doing good, actually. Better than you'd think."

"That's good. But you're still tense. Why? Please tell me, Fae. You used to tell me everything." He said gently.

"I-I can't." I stuttered, tears coming to my eyes. "I d-don't want to talk about it." I was crying now.

"Fae?!" He demanded. "What's wrong?" More tears came to my eyes.

"Trapped...alley....forced....hurt!" I gasped out, openly sobbing now.

"Oh my god. Oh, Fae. No..." He whispered into my white locks as he pulled me into his lap, rocking me back and forth. "Please tell me it's not what I think it is..."

'It's worse.' Shade whispered.

"He...he force me against the wall...a-and h-he k-k-kissed me!" I bit out, my sobs shook my entire body. "And t-then he t-took off my s-shirt and b-bra!" I screamed into his shoulder. I was glad that we were too deep in the forest for anybody to hear us. "T-then he t-touched my b-breasts!" I howled. Dante rubbed gentle circles in my back.

"Shhh. It's okay. You're okay." He whispered. But it wasn't okay! It'd never be okay!

'You're wrong. It will fade, with time.' Shade whispered. My voiced stopped shaking but I was still sobbing.

"Then he took off my pants a...and he turned me around and..." I was rambling. "I begged him to stop! I did! But he wouldn't!" I whispered, burying my head harder into his shoulder. He stroked my pale hair.

"Shh. You're safe now. And you have Mitobe. He won't let anything happen to you." He assured me.

"I kn..o...w." I said slowly, dozing off.

----

I woke up three hours later, with a pounding headache and the smell of pancakes in my nose. I look up from the couch in Tai-Nii's and I's apartment.

"Tai-Nii?" I asked softly, calling out. I was instead surprised by who came to greet me.

"Tobe." I greeted, smiling a small smile, flinching at the hoarse sound of my voice. "What are you doing here? Not that I mind." I hurried to add. He smirked and shook his head.

"Dante carried you here." Was that...jealousy?

"You don't have to be jealous. Dante is homosexual. He's dating Shawn. The same goes for Devin and Nicolas." I said. He looked slightly shell shocked. "Homosexuality is more excepted there then here. It's not really a problem there." I elaborated, laughing slightly.

'Ouch. That doesn't do good for our headache.' Shade moaned.

'I know.' I though back.

"That makes sense." Was all he said. I chuckled softly.

"Why, yes. It does. I actually had a crush on a girl in my class, once." I admitted. His eyes widened comically. "Don't worry. It didn't work out. She stopped talking to me." I shrugged. Maybe once, it would of bothered me. But now, it didn't, for some reason.