Birthday Fun

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" A whole bunch of voices yelled as I walked through the door. I jumped.

"Ack!" I yelled. "What... is this?" I asked slowly.

"It's your birthday party, Wysteria-Chan." Kuroko said forlornly.

"Oh. Er...thanks." I mumbled, feeling a little embarrassed that they had done all this for me.

"Why are you saying thanks?! It's your birthday!!!" Riko shouted. I internally winced at the volume of her voice. Why was everybody so loud?!

I watched Tai-nii bring out a cake and set it on the table. The cake was plain vanilla and had the words "Happy Birthday, Crazy Cat Lady!" written in red icing.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Wysteria/Wys-chan/Stupid kohai(I bet you can guess who said that! :p), happy birthday to you~" Everyone sang. I smiled softly and blew out the candles.

"Yay!" several people shouted.

We had lots of fun. We had burgers and baked beans as well as chips.

We then played Cards Against Humanity. It was a...strange game. One of the cards even asked how you lost your virginity! (AN: Yes, this is a real game. And it's amazing.)

"Alright!" Tai-nii yelled. "Presents and then everybody go home!" he yelled.

Everybody got me a present.

From Riko-Sempai, a basketball.

From Kuroko-Kun, a white teddy bear.

From Hyuuga-Senpai, a book.

From Izuki-Senpai, I got an amazon card.

From the first year trio, an iPod with a thousand songs.

From Kiyoshi, tickets to the amusement park. Two of them.

And then there was the GoM.

Kise-Kun got me a box of chocolates, for some reason.

Murasakibara-Kun got me a box of maibu. I don't know why. Buuuuuuutttt maibu is my favorite so I'm okay with that.

Ahomine and Momoi-Chan got me a new pair of high heels. They were black and laced up my legs in an old fashion Greek style. I loved them.

Midorima-Kun got me a really cool studded belt.

And Akashi-Kun gave me an elegant pair of twenty one carat gold ruby earrings that came with a matching necklace and ring.

Lastly, Tai-nii bought a Play Station 4, three games, and another kitten. Ayumu pouted at that last bit and plopped right on my lap, making everybody laugh.

"Thank you... all of you!" I said beaming.

"Wait!" A voice panted. I turned to see Koganei-Senpai and Mitobe. Koganei handed me a small box.

"This is from the both of us." He said.

I opened the neatly wrapped box to see a gorgeous music box. I opened it to see a small projection of stars on the ceiling. It began to play a beautiful melody. I hugged the two of them as well as everybody else. After thanking everybody, me and Tai-nii ushered everybody out of our apartment.

I hugged my big brother tightly.

"Thanks. This meant a lot to me." I told him.

"I know. And your welcome." He said.

That night, I fell asleep to the sound of my new music box, with the new kitten next to me and Ayumu on my chest(still pouting, of course), thinking about how much fun today was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Was it good?

COMMENT PEOPLE!! COMMENT, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I've decided between two people who she should date.

So, here's my question for you.

Would you prefer a quiet, loving boy or an open, happy go lucky, caring boy?

Thanks for reading!!!