The Practice Continued and a Backstory

Kuroko PoV

I watched the game with trained eyes. Wysteria had scored a total of twenty eight points for her team.

The game was about 34/29, in Italy's favor right now. Wysteria had taken off most of her weights and was looking compleatly refreshed while all the others were sweating.

Dante was clinging on to her. I frowned slightly at the uncomfortable feeling in my stomach and began calculating possible moves.

"Wysteria!!!" Jason yelled. I looked, just to see her barely dodge a ball that was thrown at her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth bared in a furious snarl.

"Wysteria." Dante warned. "Don't." I was confused. What did he mean?

"Dammit!!!" Riko muttered, angrily.

"What's wrong?!" Kiyoshi asked.

"Her eyes. Look." She pointed out. I glanced at her and my eyes widened. He eyes were beginning to turn hazel.

"Jason!" Riko called. He walked over to us.

"Yeah?" He said, as he came over.

"Take her out." She ordered.

"I can't afford it. She needs to stay on the field. We can't afford to lose." He said. My eyes widened.

"You warned me against this!! Do something!!!" she snapped.

"Do you trust her?" he asked. We all paused.

"...Yes." I spoke for all of us.

"Then she'll be fine." He began. "But, be warned. This isn't truly her. It's a creature she created to protect herself. It's almost animalistic. However, apparently, she's slowly been learning to control it. So, put a little faith in her. She'll be okay." He added, jogging back over to the team.

Wysteria seemed to have called down. But it was a deathly calm, like a lion waiting to pounce on its prey.

~~~~

3rd person PoV

"What made her like that?" Izuki asked.

"...Our...parents." Kagami said.

"What do you mean?" Riko asked, a demand in her voice.

"Well, in this world, there are some parents who just don't love their children. Ours a the perfect example. They were mostly kind to me. The same didn't stand for Wysteria." He said flatly.

"That's horrible." Kuroko said. His face, however, was still stoic.

"Yeah. It was mom, actually. Dad just kinda went along with it. I suppose she was ashamed. Wysteria isn't exactly normal. She looks different, she's extremely shy, and bordering on Einsteins level, if she hasn't already surpassed it." he summed up, just as the buzzer rang.

~~~~

Riko PoV

I looked up in a mixture horror and surprise. The French team had been totally dominated. The score had ended at 113/31.

"Wh-at?" I asked. The boys were all relaxed and Wysteria was heaving, her eyes back to their normal color. Something looked wrong. "Wysteria!!" I yelled.

~~~~

Wysteria PoV

I gasped as the world turned upside down.

"Wysteria!!" I heard a voice yell.

And then, the waves of sleep claimed me. And I fell into a nightmare. I would not awaken for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I know this is late. Sorry.

Oh, for all you Kuroko fans, did you enjoy the small feels?