The Practice Game Begins

Mitobe's PoV

"Wysteria." I said quietly, to quiet for anyone but her and her friends to hear.

"Good morning, Mitobe-senpai." She said, nodding from her s[pot on her friend's shoulder. I smiled slightly at her. We were the only ones here right now. It had been a day since her friends came into town. And a week since Jason arrived.

Which, for some reason, she was really nervous around Jason now. And he often looked sad.

Anyways, today, we were at the Nationals Court. Tomorrow was the big day and today they were up against France. I, personaly was excited to watch. All of the players on the Italian team, including Wysteria looked intimidating. which reminds me, Wysteria is extremly American looking. Other then the slight height problem, of course.

Ugh. I feel ADHD today. I keep getting off track. Well, today, Riko suggested coming and watching the match.

She had said, "National players are on an entirely different level. Especially Wysteria. She even happens to be there ace. Their queen on the chess board, able to move anywhich way. Able to easily outshine the king. It'll do you all some good to watch the older and stronger kids play. Because, someday, you're all going to be that team. Powerful and caring.

She was right. It would do us some good to see them play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One by one, all the players arrived.

The game was beginning.

Wysteria's PoV

I stared at the other teams ace. My profile of him was something like this;

Six-eight. Ability(S): Jumping and three pointers. Personality: Aggressive. Danger Rating: seven. Pain tolerance: ten.

All in all, he was a tough cookie.

"Line up and call out your information!!" the supervisor of the game called. "Italy, you first."

"Yes!" we all called.

"Nicklas East. Point guard, the Chameleon." Nicklas announced.

"Devin Carlos. Shooting guard, the Dragon." Devin muttered.

"Dante Greenwich. Small forward, the phoenix." My best friend called.

"Gloria West. Power forward, the Fae." I announced, confidance laceing my voice. I used my fake name. It was the name i used for all public ventures.

"Shawn Whitsen. Center, the Demon." he yawned.

"Jason Ventrea. Captain and Shooting guard, the commmander." Jason called from the bench. I ignored the fear that rose in my chest. 'It wasnt him that day!' I mentally scolded myself.

"French team!" the supervisor called.

"Abel Adrian." I shivered. Dark Breath. It suited him. "Point guard, the Shadow." Damn! I thought so. This is the bastard that had injured Dante a while back! I'm gonna kill him!

"Aleron Amaud. Shooting gaurd, the Crane." So, this is the famous 'graceful as an eagle' player. He was known for his flawless ankle breaks. Interesting.

"Andre Ames. Small forward. I am called the Wolf." Ah. He's known for his unrelenting defiance and strength.

"Ambroise Andre. Power forward. Call me the Beast." My opponet rumbled. I looked up at him and nodded respectfully. He seemed nice enough. After all, as lonf as you didnt poke at it, bears were nice. But that didnt mean they werent intimidating and power hungry.

"Aron Armaund. Center and captain, the lion." I shuttered. This guy has won seventeen national games! He's just below my score of nineteen!

"Yvon Armaund. Small forward, the fox." a voice called from the bench i turned to see a new and nervous face.

"Begin!" the supervisor shouted, throwing the ball between me and Abel.

I leaped an the game began.

_________

Don't chew off my face. I know I haven't updated in a while. Sorry.