The Phoenix, the Dragon, the Demon, and the Chameleon

Well, I'm back. Despite not having my questions answered, I got 1'000 reads, which is good enough. Plus, several angry fans on my back.

Sorry 'bout that.

Anyways, schools starting and despite being only fourteen and an eighth grader, I have several high school classes, and I've literally skipped a grade in math so... I will be studying a lot. Not to mention my boyfriend has been nagging me. Now pile all that on top of this; two of my uncles and my great grandad have just died this week, and I will be grieving for a while.

So, if my writing is not as good as it's supposed to be, sorry.

I have a lot on my mind. I hope you can all understand that. If not...well, sorry, but fuck you. You try having three family members die in one week. It's far from pleasant.

Anyway, to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~

???'s PoV (No, it's not Jackson.)

I looked at the others. There were six of is in all. Two of us were absent. Wysteria and Jason, our two best players. Jason, with his intruding gaze and something like charmspeak; and Wysteria with her innocence and overly abundant strength.

She was my best friend in Italy. She had been the only one to understand me. I was frightening to normal people. My eyes were literally silver and gold. I had many tattoos and many scars from street fighting. And my ability, Phoenix Flame. I have the ability to make any player over heat. Combining my eerie eyes and the way I used subtle movements to overwork anyone, I have the perfect crippling technique.

I looked down at the photos in my hands. There were three of them.

In the first one, Wysteria and I were in America. We had went to a Hollywood Undead concert, just the two of us. We were facing away from the stage and had huge grins on our face. She had been wearing blue jeans and a The Glades(AN: this is a real show. And it's awesome. It's about a detective and you should all watch it.) teeshirt and I had been wearing a white dress shirt with black jeans. We were both holding lemonade in our hands. My hand was outstretched to take the picture.

In the next one, it was all of us. We had just won the championship and had gone to a pizzeria to eat. We were all still wearing our basketball gear. I was standing next to last. My black hair was still stuck to my forehead with sweat and my eyes were half lidded.

Next to me was Jason.

On the other side of me stood a tall and lean red head. His blue eyes stared at the camera in boredom. The Demon. He was a monster on the field. His ability, Demon Mind, made it almost impossible for him to get tired. He had found a technique through meditation that stored extra energy. He was Shawn.

Next to him was Wysteria.

After her was a small brunette. The Chameleon. His green eyes were squinted in laughter. Small as he was, he was scary on the field. He didn't disappear, like that phantom player, nor did he have low presence. He just sent out waves of 'inner energy' that made people look right past him. His name was Nicklas.

Last was the Dragon. He didn't particularly have any ability, but his skin was tough as nails. Or dragon scales. And his mind was sharp. He was Devin.

And I, I am the Phoenix. My name is Dante.

Lastly, was a picture of Jason, Wys and I. We were all asleep at Jason's house, video game controllers in our hands.

I smiled at that one.

Finally, I would get to see her again, Wysteria, my little Fae. That was her name. And Jason was the Solider.

And together, we were the Italian team.

~~~~

I know it was short, guys. Sorry. As you read at the top, I have my reasons. And if you didn't read the top, please do.