F O U R

Really good band!!^ I found them on a game soundtrack (Most Wanted– the best car game I swear)

Lunch ended peacefully, with Katsuki happily snuggled in Aizawa's sleeping bag and on the verge of sleeping. Barely he could hear his classmates shuffling in, he could feel their eyes towards him, Deku must've blabbed. He just ignored it and kept his eyes closed. He smiled as he drifted; his teacher was keeping the volume of both his and the class low.

He stayed there, stuck between sleep and lucidity as his teacher's low voice sounded with occasional voices of other students. Katsuki finally slipped under twenty minutes into the class. He didn't see how Aizawa checked on him multiple times, glancing over at the blonde haired boy. The class, however, did.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Kirishima finally dared to ask. Their teacher looked over to the boy from his podium. "Is Bakubro okay?"

Aizawa sighed, rubbing his face in dismay, "I don't know–" He gave a pointed look "–but you will not go around poking and bothering him" Various nods answered him and he nodded back. Class was silent for a while, only the sound of pencils or pens on paper. That was, at least, until a loud groan interrupted, startling many. Aizawa turned to where the class figured the explosive blonde was. The class watched their teacher nod at something.

Katsuki didn't know what had happened, but all of a sudden there was a crushing weight stopping him from breathing. He groaned, shooting up to try and breathe. He searched the room, eyes landing on his teacher. His teacher who had saved him more than any pro ever did. He huffed, pulling at his clothes as the anxiety rose.

"Stop dammit" He whispered at the feeling. He looked back up to his teacher who nodded. All was well. He was okay.

Curling back into the sleeping bag, Katsuki breathed in the smell of coffee. When his anxiety calmed a little, he pushed himself further into the adult sized bag, it was dark and it smelled like coffee everywhere. It was safe. Warm and safe. So, so safe. She couldn't get him here. She couldn't get him where it was dark and cramped. Unknowingly, he slipped into memories of when he was younger.

---

"Mommy! Please! It hurts!" He sobbed, holding his stomach as he backed away, scooting on his butt with his legs. Every movement hurt. "I'm sorry!" He didn't make it very far. His small arm was grabbed and pulled, forcing him to his feet in a painful motion. He begged and cried, sobbing for her to let him go. He wouldn't do it again. He never would if she would just please! Let him go.

"Fucking ungrateful mistake! After all I do for you!" She was dragging him towards the spare bathroom that no one used. She shoved him inside and locked it behind her. He cried, trying again and again to open the door, but it stayed locked. He curled up against the door until her footsteps were heard. At which, he scrambled to the safest place in the small room, the sink cabinet. It was empty aside from two neatly rolled towels. It was dark in the cabinet. But, it was away. The furthest place from her he could get.

"I'm sorry" He whispered to no one as he cried in the darkness. He was only five. How was he supposed to know that you can't use your quirk in the park to show it off?

Was it really that villainous? He didn't mean to make anyone upset. "I'm sorry" He curled into a ball, as close as he could get, trying to make himself feel safe. Safe. What a funny word.
---
It was the third day of being trapped in the bathroom, his father was home but he didn't dare call for the man. He stayed in the cabinet as much as he could, using the towels as pillows. His tummy hurts, both inside and outside when he looked, it was red and purple. It didn't look good. And he was really hungry. He drank from the sink but even a five year old like him knew that sink water was dirty. His tummy really hurt today so he just stayed in the cabinet. He held his stomach in pain and sniffled.

"I won't do it again, promise. Please Mommy" He whispered over and over like a broken CD player. "Please, All Might save me"

It was a week before he was let out, and when he was, he ended up throwing up the simple meal he ate. Which ended with a few kicks and him cleaning it.

---

"Are you awake?" A weight brushed his head and Katsuki opened his eyes. When had he moved to stretch out? Better yet, when had he fallen asleep? He nodded, stretching and rubbing his eyes. His cheeks felt damp, so he rubbed it away. Aizawa was crouched next to him, the room was silent.

"School's over?"

"It's been over for an hour, I decided to let you sleep"

"Tch there work for me to do?"

"The packet on your desk, but take your time. It's due Friday. I'll swing by your dorm later tonight and check in your, but I have to grade for now"

"'Kay" Katsuki climbed out if the bag, out of safety and grabbed the packet and his bag before crossing the room before turning back to his teacher

"Thanks" He whispered, averting his eyes when he saw his teacher grin.

Katsuki shoved the papers in his bag (neatly) and made his way to the dorms. Avoiding anything when remotely close to resembling an alleyway was done with practiced ease.

"Oh! it's Bakugou" He swiveled to face Uraraka . And the others in Deku's little group, including the shitty nerd himself.

"Tch, the fuck you want?" He growled

"Kacchan? Are you okay? What happened? Why did you sleep all class? And what was going on during lunch?"

Katsuki ignored the nerd's rambling, as usual and continued stomping away.

"Bakugou! That was very rude of you!" The stuck up four eyes shouted after him, but Katsuki simply raised him the bird, not bothering to look back. 

Word Count: 1048

Yeah I know I'm publishing a lot but if I don't do it now then I'll lose motivation and never finish

(Grammar and Spelling fixed)