Chapter 10

It was finally the weekend and Danielle and Stefania were both a few hours away from their first official date out.

Danielle was going through her closet and just could not find the perfect outfit to wear. She eventually got frustrated and decided to call her friends on video chat.

Jania: Hey

Barrett: Hey girl

Danielle: I need help. I have a date with Stefania soon and I don't know what to wear.

Barrett: Okay.. okay calm down. There must be something good you can wear.

Jaina: Yea. What are the options you have so far?

Danielle started to show the girls a few outfit options and while doing so they thought to question the blonde about what has been going on with her and Stefania.

Barrett: Sooo.. When are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend? I mean you guys  are clearly into each other and loving it.

Jaina: Yea.. What are you waiting for?

Danielle: Actually, I already asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

The blonde had the biggest grin on her face as she watched her best friend's reactions.

Jaina and Barrett: What? When?

Danielle: Wednesday. I wanted to wait until after our date today to tell you guys.

Jaina: You saw me Thursday and Friday at work. How did you manage to not spill such information?!

Danielle laughed at her friend's reactions and ensured them that she only wanted to wait for the next step she took with the Italian to settle in before sharing the news outside their bubble.

Finally they settled on a sexy and beautiful outfit. The blonde hang up the call and started to do her make up and then her hair.

Danielle was ready in good time to go and pick up Stefania. She checked her self out in the mirror, wanting to look right for her girl before grabbing her keys and heading out.

She sent Stefania a quick text message.

Danielle: Hey you.. I'm leaving my house right now and coming to pick you up. xo.

Stefania: Ciao Bella. I'll be ready and waiting for you. xoxo.

It took Danielle only 28 mins to get to Stefania's apartment. She checked her face in the rearview mirror before getting out and walking up to the brunette's door. The blonde took a deep breath before ringing the door bell.

Within seconds Stefania opened the door and immediately a wide smile formed on both their faces as they ran their eyes over each other's bodies.

Without saying anything Stefania took a few steps back and Danielle walked a few steps into the apartment closing to door behind her and immediately closed the gap between them with a sweet kiss.

They pulled away still with their bodies extremely close.

"Hi." Danielle said almost in a whisper and tightening her grip around the brunette's waist.

"Hi Bella.. you look beautiful." replied Stefania as she caressed Danielle's neck.

"And you're breathtaking..." and before the blonde could say anymore Stefania pulled her into another kiss. She swiped her tongue on Danielle's bottom lip requesting entry which was immediately granted as they deepened the kiss.

They finally pulled away, breathless and a high desire between them.

"We better go now or else we won't leave this apartment." says Danielle.