Chapter 24

“I want to make love to you."

*Day 2 on vacation continued. (Saturday)*

Stefania turned her head to face Danielle and looked into blue eyes. “Make love to me then.” The Italian whispered in the sexiest voice.

Danielle leant down and attached her lips to the Italian’s, immediately asking for entry with her tongue and was quickly given permission. The kiss was deep, wet, and filled their bodies with sexual heat.

The bathroom was filled with sweet moans coming from the two women and those were the only sounds they wanted to hear; well.. other than them screaming each other’s name. That was not a want but a need.

Danielle brought her hands up Stefania’s neck, squeezing lightly, while still kissing her. She moved her hands down the Italian’s body and down to her chest, cupped each breast with both hands and gently squeezed them. The blonde took her time and rolled the brunette’s nipples between her fingers making her moan out in the kiss.

The Italian’s body was boiling at this point, and she was extremely aroused. Daneille is very familiar with Stefania’s body and knew that she needed more. The blonde moved her hands down Stefania’s body and over her belly causing her to slight shiver. She continued to move her hands and stopped right above where she was needed the most.

“Danielle..” Stefania ground out. “Fuck me! Please!” she said pulling a soft chuckle from the blonde.

“I thought we were making love.” Danielle said softly against the brunette’s neck before leaving a little bite.

“You make me feel so good, Bambina.” Stefania said before she bit her lip. “So please. Fuck me!”

“Hmm. No manners?” Danielle said.

“Please.”

As per usual, Danielle gave her girl what she wanted. She edged her hand down to the brunette’s bundle of nerve, feeling how swollen it already was, and circled gently with the right amount of pleasure.

Stefania released moans that only got louder and louder, her body completely surrendering to Danielle’s touch. “More.” She breathes out.

“Anything for you.” Danielle said before kissing her girl’s cheek. She ran two of her fingers through Stefania’s folds, running her fingers up and down, still avoiding the brunette’s entrance.

“Daniel-..” and before Stefania could groan any further Danielle pushed two fingers inside of her and started to move them fast at a steady pace. “Fuck!”

 “You were saying?” the blonde asked with a smirk on her face before stilling her fingers.

Stefania turned her head and looked up to Danielle before attaching their lips together again. It was quick. Things needed to get done.

“Fuck me.” The brunette whispered against Danielle’s lips. The blonde pulled out both her fingers and before Stefania could protest, she pushed three fingers inside her and started to bump them fast and hard, curling her finger at each trust. “Yes! Just like that Bambina.”

Daneille’s right hand was playing with Stefania’s nipple while she was sucking on her neck and still pumping her fingers in and out her wet canal. All those actions filled the brunette’s body with so much pleasure, bringing her straight to the brink of her orgasm.

Danielle felt how Stefania’s wall tightened around her three fingers indicating that she was almost there.  “Sborra per me, piccolo” (cum for me, baby.) And at the sound of her girlfriend’s voice in her native language, the Italian came hard on Daneille’s fingers. Her body trembled throughout the orgasm and the blonde just peppered kisses along the length of her neck and on her cheek.