Chapter 16

It has now been two weeks since Danielle and Stefania had said the three words that had been sitting on the tip of their tongue. Both women now said it every chance they got.

Just as always, their schedules were fighting against them and just as usual they made it work but still hated not being able to see each other more often.

It was another Monday morning, and the two women were hasting trying to get ready so they could leave out in good time, so they are not late for work.

“You know it’s your fault that we’re running late today.” Said Stefania as she stepped into her heels. “You couldn’t keep your hands off me.”

“Oh please, I would have settled for one round and you demanded more.” Danielle flashed Stefania with a grin before reaching for her jacket and keys.

The brunette laughed and made her way over in front of to her woman helping her to put on her jacket.

“Fine. It’s my fault but how can you blame me? You’re hot and you have the best ass.” She asked as she brought both her down to Danielle’s rear and squeeze her butt cheeks.

“I can’t get enough of you. Kiss me.” The Italian said.

“Glady.” Danielle obliged and kissed her girlfriend but pulled away as she felt Stefania deepen it. “Hmm.. we are going to be late baby.”

“Ugh. Alright. Let’s go.”

The two women grabbed the things that they would need before heading out the front door. Danielle quickly walked over to Stefania’s car first and opened her door to let her in before closing back the door.

Stefania rolled down the car window to give her woman one last kiss.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, baby. Have a good day.”

“I’ll try mi amore.” The brunette replied before kissing Danielle one last time.

The blonde quickly ran to her car, hopping in and pulling out of the driveway after the Italian.

***

Danielle heard a knock on her door as she was grabbing some documents for rounds.
“Come in.” she called out before Jaina barged in with two cups of coffee.

“You’re late!” the brunette said before handing one of the cups to her best friend. “I wonder why?”

“Thank you for my coffee Bestie. You’re the best!”

“Yea yea yea don’t ignore my question.” Jaina said as she helped the blonde to gather her papers.

“Fine. My hot ass girlfriend wanted more sex and I obliged. She’s very hard to resist.” The blonde said as they headed out the office door.

“I fucking knew it.” Jaina said with a laugh. “You two really cannot keep your hands off of each other, can you?”

“Our schedules are crazy as you know, and we are both very hot as you know so you really can’t blame us.”

“And have you given any thought about asking her to move in with you?”

“Of course. It’s one of the main things I think about.” Danielle said turning to Jaina.

“Maybe soon. I mean we always complain about not seeing each other often enough and she never brings up the topic of moving in and as I said I don’t want to be moving too fast for her liking.”

“Maybe she’s waiting for you to ask. So do it and stop chicken out.” Janina said before giving Danielle a kiss to her temple.

Danielle loved how her two best friend adored Stefania and loved how much support they gave to her relationship.

The morning was extremely busy for the OB/GYN with multiple deliveries and some consultations.