DATDA Class and Tea Time

Today was the first day that Remus Lupin will be teaching DATDA that year, he hadn't been doing it because he was in his honeymoon with Sirius, so they had a substitute until Remus came back.

Remus was excited to see who Ophelia was, Sirius had told him about Ophelia and harry and what they did in his astronomy class, so safe to say Remus wanted to see who his godson had been hanging out with recently.

***

It was November 5th and today was the first day that there wasn't a substitute in DATDA, it was safe to say that Ophelia was excited, It was professor lupin, professor black husband.

Harry, Ophelia, Hermione, and Ron entered the DATDA class, their DATDA class was with hufflepuff so Ophelia wouldn't be able to see Cho.

Ophelia sat next to Hermione while Harry sat next to Ron. Even though Ophelia didn't sit next to Harry, they would find a way to talk.

Professor Lupin noticed an unfamiliar girl sitting next to Harry, Hermione, and Ron so he immediately thought that girl was Ophelia.

As everyone sat in their desired seat Professor Lupin started talking

"Welcome Everyone! Sorry that i haven't been here for 3 months"

The whole class things like "Its alright Professor Lupin" or "All good professor"

"So today we are going to be learning how to use the spell Bombarda Max-"

"Harry" Lupin heard Ophelia whisper

"What"

"Do you think"

"Oph, if this is about animaguses again, i don't want to hear it"

"But har, these questions need to be answered"

"Oph, do you think i know the answers?"

"Oh right, you aren't that smart..."

"Hey!"

"What! you said it yourself, you can't answer the questions"

"Hermioneee"

"I don't want any part of this phelia." Hermione stated

"Fine" Ophelia huffed and crossed her arms

"Ok, now back to the lesson"

"Sorry" Ophelia muttered sheepishly

"It's ok"

"Anyways, professor how was your honeymoon?" Ophelia asked

"Why do you think i missed school because of a honeymoon?"

"Me and professor black talked about it during tea time"

"Oph you have tea time with my godparent?"

"And Minnie, anyways harry i want professor lupin to answer the question"

Remus looked amused "Miss Blanchard I don't think discussing my private life in class is appropriate"

"Fine, then you are invited to tea time, Wednesday 7:00 pm, don't be late"

"So that's what Sirius does at that time"

"Ophelia that's where you've gone all that time?"

"Yeah, they're fun, keeps us updated with everything"

"Can I come?"

"No" Ophelia smirked

***

Remus entered the transfiguration classroom, when he entered he saw Sirius, Ophelia, and Minnie chatting while drinking tea.