Confessions P:2

September first came rather quickly and it was an understatement to say that Ophelia was excited. She had been waiting to see them since the end of 5th year, she had missed everyone, especially harry james potter. One good thing that happened in the year she didn't go to hogwarts was that she figured out that she had fancied harry, so she was especially excited to see him.

As Ophelia was heading out the door she remembered theo's letter and she assured herself she would follow on what it said.

***

Ophelia crossed the wall so she can get on the train when she started getting nervous, she hasn't seen them in a full year. She was scared they didn't want to be friends with her or they hated her. But she also felt excited so she pushed aside all the negative feelings and started heading towards the train when she felt someone attack her.

"Oph!"

"bloody hell!"

When ophelia stood up she saw Ginny standing in front of her. As soon as she gained balance ginny gave her another huge hug.

"ophelia, merlin i missed you! you better tell me about the awful year without us, wait is that a head girl badge?"

Ophelia laughed "Alright gin, and this is a head girl badge, also how was it with you and luna?"

"It went great! now lets go so we don't miss the train!"

Ginny hooked an arm around ophelia's and led them to the train

***

Ginny and Ophelia sat in the train talking, Luna also joined them shortly. This year it would be weirder for Ophelia because Cedric, Fred, George, Cho, Maritza, Stefan, Aileen, and Nate all left either the year she left or the year she wasn't around. She wouldn't see them but she would still have an amazing year with Ginny, Luna, Theo, Blaise, Draco, Hermione, Ron, and Harry, Oh merlin, she didn't know how it would be this year with her new found crush on him, but she hoped she wouldn't act weird. 

"Guys where are Ron, Hermione, and Harry?"

"Their in the train, duh" Ginny said

"Yeah, I know that, but do you know what compartment they might be in?"

"I don't know, just wait till we get to hogwarts"

"Alright"

***

In the compartment Where Harry, Hermione, and Ron sat at, sat a very concerned harry.

"What if she missed the train?"

"Harry she's probably fine." Hermione said

"Why wouldn't she see us then?"

"Well, ginny and luna aren't sitting with us so maybe their with her." Ron said

"But why wouldn't she got to us?" harry really meant 'me' instead of 'us'

"Harry we all know you meant 'me' instead of 'us'"

"I'll just wait till the feast" Harry grumbled 

"mhm"

***

"Even though i've seen the castle before, it never fails to amaze me" said as she stepped out of the train, luna and ginny left her, probably to go snog.

"You never fail to amaze me"

She turned around and saw draco. She ran up to him and hugged for such a long time people were beginning to stare.

"That's enough Ophelia"

"What you said was weird, don't say it again. Anyways, I'm am so so so so so so so sorry that i didn't say goodbye, I'll sit with you in the feast today to make up for it." Ophelia pleaded

"After some thinking at the manor in the summer, i've decided i'll still be friends with you, just don't call me bleachboy."

" I  can't promise that!"

" Then no."

" You can't take back what you said!" 

***

As everybody got seated in the great hall ophelia decided that now was the best time. She sat up from the seat next to draco, cleared the food around her and got on top of the table.

She cleared her throat.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE"

everyone's gaze went to her, some remembered her, some widened their eyes remembering what happened in the great hall last year, and her friends got excited that she was here, especially the ones who hadn't seen her.

"NOW THAT I GOT EVERYONES ATTENTION, AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I WAS HERE TWO YEARS AGO, BUT I HAD TO LEAVE DUE TO FAMILY PURPOSES. TWO YEARS AGO IN MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL I FORGOT TO SAY GOODBYE TO TWO OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS. I KNOW THAT WHAT I DID WAS NOT CUTE OR COOL AND I DON'T DESERVE FORGIVENESS, BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME, WHO ELSE WILL KEEP ,ME ENTERTAINED DURING CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES? no offence hagrid."

When she said that theo and blaise cleared their throats and stood on their side of the slytherin table. 

" THEODORE NOTT AND BLAISE ZABINI HAVE ACCEPTED YOU'RE APOLOGY, THEY ALSO NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO ENTERTAIN THEM DURING CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES, no offence hagrid. AND ALSO SOME OF THOSE FRENCH CHOCOLATES WILL BE APPRECIATED."

Theo, Blaise, and Ophelia shared a big group hug and everyone in the hall clapped, like if it was a movie. Theo and Blaise sat down, as Ophelia was about to sit down someone from behind her grabbed her shoulder.

Remus, Sirius, and Minnie smirked and accoied the popcorn.

She turned to see harry standing right in front of her, as soon as she realized that he was there, she went up to him and gave him the tightest and lost lasting hug, he reciprocated.

"Hey oph, i missed you" harry whispered in her neck

She got goosebumps just from the interaction between his breath and her neck

"Hey har"

"Want to go to the astronomy tower?" he asked

"yeah let's go"

***

Harry and Ophelia sat in the astronomy tower talking and watching the stars.

"Have you ever wanted to do something so bad, but scared about what will happen if you do?"\

"Yeah, why"

"What would you do, if you were in that situation?"

"Well, if i were in that situation, i would just do what you want to do, especially since it's our last year at hogwarts"

Harry turned to the side now facing ophelia, when ophelia noticed what he did, she did the same thing.

"What if that thing affects another person" harry said looking her in the eye

" Well would it affect this person in a good or bad way?"

"Well it just depends"

"Well then i say fuck it and just do it"

Harry nodded, he inhaled a little bit and turned his head back to the front.

"Fuck it"

Harry turned back around and smashed his lips against hers, and she kissed him back. The feeling was something amazing, the feeling of longing and loved, there were fireworks and butterflies, no one in that room wanted it to be over.

"wow" ophelia smiled at harry

"wow" harry smiled back

-------------------

THE END

don't forget to vote!!