Letters

Ophelia had returned to France the same day school ended, like she had wanted no one that was there during her speech has contacted her, but for the ones who weren't there. . . 

Dear Ophelia, (actually no, i hope both sides of you're pillow are warm)

It has come to my attention that you will not be attending hogwarts in 6th year, i am deeply disappointed that you did not say goodbye to me, i thought our time during COMC meant to you like it meant to me, i guess not. I was also disappointed when i went to bid you farewell on the train and potter had to tell me the new, out of everyone it HAD TO BE POTTER. Blaise had to comfort me during those hard 5 minutes, my father even noted i looked sad, MY OBLIVIOUS FATHER NOTED THAT I WAS SAD. I am very sad you did not bid me farewell. I also heard from potter that you will not be writing mail for the summer and 6th year, so i probably won't even get a response back. I won't forgive you, unless you show up in the first day of 7th year and go on top of the tables and give me the most amazing apology in the world. Other than that i have nothing to say to you.

I hope you're time at your little french school goes terrible (actually no that's a little harsh)

Theo

***

Dear Theo,

I am sorry i didn't say goodbye to you, i had no time during the last day of school and i didn't want to see Crabbe or Goyle at the train, i thought that i would have time to say goodbye when we hopped off the train but my father grabbed my arm and apparated me, i didn't get to say a final goodbye to anyone. You will be expecting a full show at the great hall in 7th year, so be ready for that. Don't respond back i only did because i feel bad for not saying goodbye, so i guess this is my shitty goodbye for now

I will miss you,

Ophelia

***

the next day Ophelia received a howler from the one and only Blaise Zabini

Dear Ophelia MY EX FRIEND. . . .

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID NOT SAY GOODBYE TO ME, AT ALL. I WAITED AND WAITED UNTIL POTTER, POTTER OF ALL PEOPLE COME TO TELL US YOU'RE LITTLE STORY, YOU DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE. I WAS DEEPLY HURT. AFTER ALL THAT TIME AT CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES, AND ALL THE TIME WE SPENT AFTER CLASSES, YOU DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE i thought i was you're friend, i guess not. I don't know if i will forgive you when you return to hogwarts, that's all i wanted to say.

 from your EX FRIEND Blaise Zabini

***

Dear Blaise,

I am sorry i did not say goodbye to you, i was busy the last night before school and as i said to theo in his letter, i did not want to see Crabbe or Goyle at the train. I hope that when i come back you can forgive me for not saying goodbye, but you will get an amazing hello. Since the hello will have to wait some time, i gave you some chocolates and candies from france you might like, it might compensate for some things. As you probably heard from harry i will not write back to anyone during the year so do not contact me.

I hope you like the chocolates and candies i sent you,

Ophelia

***

After the letters from Theo and Blaise she was not surprised to see a letter from Draco Malfoy.

Dear Ophelia,

You did not say goodbye to me, i am deeply hurt. I know we didn't hang out a lot during the end of the year but i did think our friendship meant a little more, i thought that i would at least get a goodbye, i guess not. Even though i am deeply hurt i won't bully you when we go back to school, seeing as i would probably be head boy, i don't think bullying someone without importance matters. Our friendship was nice, while it lasted. I already saw that you sent back a letter to Theo and Blaise explaining that to not send any letters anymore, i don't care if i get one back, i just wanted to get what i wanted to say off my chest.

Draco Malfoy

***

Dear Bleachboy,

I am very sorry that i didn't say goodbye, our friendship means a lot me and im sorry that i broke it, you probably know why i didn't say goodbye, seeing since you saw theo and blaise's letter. I will make it up to you when i get there, i promise. I did get you some candies from france since you don't like chocolate. I also gave you the most expensive bleach for you're hair because i know how frequently you retouch you're hair. I hope you can forgive me

Ophelia

***

Ophelia thought that those were all the letters she'd be receiving, but she was wrong, she was surprised by this letter. 

Dear Ophelia,

I know that you said not to write a letter, and i respect you're wishes, but i really need help. Mum had been asking me if i had a boyfriend these past few weeks ever since Ron and Hermione got together, claiming that i was hiding one. She thinks that since everyone has a significant other i'd have one too, and i do, but as you know i like girls, not guys. I don't know how to tell my family that. The only people who know are you, hermione, harry and ron, but i think ron forgot. I didn't know who to turn to for advice then i remembered how you comforted me at halloween. I know that you said to not write, but i really need help coming out to my family. I'm incredibly scared and i know that if someone can help me it's you. I want to introduce luna to the family, but i need you're help.

please respond,

Ginny Weasley

***

Dear Gin Gin,

I am so happy that you are want to come out to you're family. I know it's a lot of stress doing something scary and not knowing how they'd respond. I don't know you're family that well but from what i've been told by you and ron is that you're mom and dad are the best. I've also seen how she treats harry, like her own child, so i know that you're mum and dad will accept you and be proud of you. For places i suggest you say it to everybody like at dinner, it would be better all at the same time, then individually. I know you can do this gin gin. I am proud of you already. 

Ophelia

***

After that letter she did receive a letter back from ginny saying her  mom and dad are happy for her, and that she introduced luna to the family, she also wrote that she didn't have to write back.

After that letter that was the last one she received from her hogwarts family that year.

-------------------

Hey! so as you can see Theo, Blaise, and Draco are sad/ mad at ophelia, just be ready for when she returns. Also gin gins letter was so sweet and wholesome i can't <3 i also did a double update today:)

don't forget to vote!!