Chapter 6: Explanations

I had another one of my dreams. "Welcome to the Speed Meta Runner race exhibition match! We have two rookies on tap today! Gamer and Lucinia!" We both walked out on stage and we sat down at the computers and the first game we did was Mario 64. I slipped my headphones on and played my Raps/Themes playlist. "Gamer throws the first punch with the 8 star door skip!" After about 30 minutes, it happened. "Everyone evacuate the arena! There's a bomb in here!" Lucinia and I helped other people out. The sound of explosions filled the air, and a piece of rubble fell on Lucinia's back. I ran over to Lucinia and tried to move the rubble of her. She said "Go, I'll be alright!" I said "I'm not letting you die today Lucinia!" She grabbed my arm and said, "It's okay. Go make history Gamer!" She started prying my hands off the rubble, and she pushed me back. I barely cleared the rubble that fell and was on my behind. I started to cry. I yelled "Lucinia!" I opened my eyes. My head hurt so much. I tried to get up, but I was chained down to a chair. I took a stock of the room. I had no shirt on, there were wires all over my body, and there were computer all around me. Some monitored my brainwaves, others monitored my breathing. I looked at the restraints and realized that they were electric, so I tired venom. I powered up, but saw the same disc again on my right arm. It looked familiar, and I was able to deactivate it. I pocketed it, and heard footsteps. Belle burst into the room. "We heard you yell Lucinia. Are you okay?" I shrugged. The dream was pretty strange indeed, but what made even less sense was the blurry person with Lucinia under the rubble that the guards had rescued. Could that've been Eli? Could he have suffered from amnesia? It was hard to think about it. Meanwhile, Belle was  looking at all the computers and removed the bindings. I flexed my arms. It felt good to move them again. Lucks walked in holding a tablet. He motioned to Belle, and she put her hand on the valve. He said "Ah Gamer. You're elusive I'll say that." I glared at him. He continued, "I'll make a deal with you. If you let us hack your arm, we'll let you go with a fat stack of tascoin." Anger flared up inside me and I yelled, "You really think I'll agree to this? After what you've done to us?! You'll think that i'll just let you go through my arm, give me some tascoin, and pretend this ever happened?!" I lunged at him, but Belle was faster. The gas started to creep into my mind again, and I slumped back into the chair. Lucks smiled "If you don't agree, we'll take the data, and do away with your friends." I said "Okay, I'll do it, but I have some questions first."