Chapter 12: Don't underestimate the BLJ!

I froze up and started walking slowly. Lamar rushed me and I said, "Belle, reach over to my desk and boot up the small computer." Jack blasted Lamar off of me and shot a healing blast at me. I felt my body, which had been weak because Lamar kept a steady icicle storm, being repaired. He helped me up and I drew a circle around up. I said "Healing circle" A green aura surrounded us and we started to gain health. Belle said "The computer's up, what's it for?" I said, "Inserts a code to obfuscate the anti-piracy of this game." Belle said "Your powers could crash this game!" I said, "Relax Belle, I've got a computer with a fast processer and the Volex Mercury X hard drive on it transmits my powers in real time!" Belle said "I'm impressed Gamer, I didn't know you were a hacker." I exhaled and said "There's a lot you don't know about me" Jack started making kissing gestures. I rolled my eyes and said "I'm only here because Lucks forced my hand Jack!" Lamar said "You two lovebirds done yet, because I want to fight!" I said, "Not you too!" Masa lunged at me from behind but he rustled a bush. I jumped out of the way and he barley missed me. When I landed Lamar rushed me and we met each other with blows at hyper speed, until he used his laser blast spell. I ducked and I felt Tari's finger on the back of my head. She said "crackerjack" I hit the deck. The Laser hit Lamar in the chest and he hit a rock again. I looked at Belle and she nodded. She summoned a small rock formation. I long jumped backwards into the rock formation. Each jump got gradually faster. In-between yahoos, I said, "Here. We. Goooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Belle lowered the rock and I sped off. Masa laughed "Let me get this straight, your plan was to loose a teammate?" Belle just smiled and muttered,"3,2,1,0" She hit the deck. I came flying back in and activated the dark energy hand spell. I gabbed Lamar and Theo, and threw them off the mountain. They got eliminated. Belle, using the same spell grabbed me. I started to heal up. Masa and Tari ran off. I said "Smart move." Belle's avatar was standing still. I said "Belle?" My head started to hurt, and I was pulled back to reality.