Chapter 9: I destroy a perfectly good computer

My arm, stomach, and head hurt. The mask was on the side of my bed. The room was trashed, and Belle was sitting up looking surprised. I excused myself from the room. Tears streamed down my face as I ran to the computer room. My mind was going 100 miles per hour thinking. "What's up with Lucinia? Why these crazy dreams?" Finally I sat down at a computer and took out a usb drive I keep in my pocket. I was labeled as "poom+" I inserted it into the computer and started playing. After dying a couple of times, I said, "Why is this so hard?!" I threw a punch not meaning for it to connect with the computer, but it did. "Man, you need to control your temper." I turned around, and Belle was standing there. She said "Out with it, what's up?" I wiped my eyes. "I'm fine" Belle gave me a look, and I rolled my eyes. I said "Okay, I'm living the dream! I trashed the room, destroyed a computer, woke you up, and I'm still having the weird dreams!" Belle sighed and said "It's okay. You're frustrated." I snorted "Understatement of the week." Belle chuckled, "The dreams prove that you have some Lucinia memories somewhere in that arm of yours! Stop moping, and we'll give you some answers." I said "Thanks Belle." She flashed a thumbs up, and we walked back to the room. She said "Before I forget, this letter is for you." She handed it to me and I read it. It said, "Hey man, it's Sofia. We've got two spies where you are. His name is The Rapper and agent 20. He's trying to get you out! Until then, play along!" I whispered "No pressure or anything." I put the letter on the bedside table, and fell asleep.