Chapter 11: MD-5 vs Elite squad

I took a deep breath and focused. My Meta-sense kicked in and it showed the best way to defend. I said "Elite squad, I summon Big Shield Gardna in Defense Mode!" Belle looked at me and then nodded. She said "Defense form number 4!" We all stood back to back. There were 4 of them and 3 of us. Belle said "Gamer go for Lamar, I got Masa, Jack, Tari." I said "I'll get Masa!" Belle said "No, I've got business." I sighed. That's Belle for you, wanting to get revenge on Masa for what he did to their squad. I said, "Elite squad, let's go!" I ran at Lamar and inserted the Dragon Ball fighterZ Memory card into my arm. Lamar must've been ready for that, because he ducked down and punched my stomach. I went down on my knees. Lamar laughed "To quote Krillin, 'Jiren's on his knees!" I looked around, and the rest of my squad wasn't faring any better. I said "Do you remember what happened to Berrus when he hit Bulma? Maybe you need a refresher body pillow simp" That stopped Lamar dead in his tracks. "How dare you insult the pillow" He said. However, that was the opening I needed. I kicked him up, and prepared a Gamma burst. I said "Berrus get ooooof!" Lamar had kicked my side causing me to mis fire my Gama burst at Jack. Jack turned around and dodged. The blast hit Tari, and she went flying into a rock. Lamar hit the ground. He said "Thanks Masa." I rushed again and Lamar put up an ice wall. That's when it happened.