Chapter 12: Battle Royale

I looked around. The game environment was gone, replaced my a black room. I was floating around in the black void. Then I saw her. Her purple hair and blue eyes. One of her arms was missing, and she looked burned. I reached out to touch her, and she turned. She smiled at me and I said, "Lucinia?" Snap back to reality. Belle was dragging me behind a wall. I realized that I was surrounded by Elite squad. Belle said "Good your up. We managed to find you some spells." She gave them to me and I took them. I activated my Meta sense and analyzed the spells. Dark hand, ice beam, teleport, shield, and cure. I saw one squad making a run on us, and I shoved belle. I met my opponent with hand to hand combat. Both of us making hits until I backed off, shoved my hands to the side. My opponent flinched as a boulder hit him. I appeared behind him and shot the blizzard beam. The in game announcer said "First Blood." I landed on the ground with a thud. They were all staring in awe. One of the opponents was not finished, so I finished the job by saying "you can have the ground, I own the sky." I guess I made too much noise because more people were there. Our squad went to work, and I enjoyed none of it. You think I actually enjoyed doing this, no! I'm being forced to do this! After a couple of minutes, I said "I'm the kill leader with 5 kills!" Belle smiled. That's when my passive kicked into gear. "They've spotted you, move!" Voices from the void. I heard "Crackerjack! There he is!" Before another second, we were surrounded by MD-5. This was good because that meant that they got in. I said "Actual opponents for once, Let's rumble!"