9.5: Back at MD-5 HQ

MD-5 were standing by a computer that Sofia was operating. "I'm nervous" said Tari. The nervous tension in the room seemed to grow, and Masa came into the room talking on the phone. "Yes we need your help. Yes that's correct; he's trapped; The event coming up at Tascorp will give us the perfect window to get him out of there. Thanks." Masa hung up and said "We've got the help, now we're just waiting for the message from The rapper." Ding! The computer pinged and a message popped up that said "You have one new message" Everyone tensed up as Sofia clicked the message. A grainy image of a Tascorp guard appeared. "MD-5, my cover was almost blown, but I was able to take care of it." In the background moans were heard. The image continued "A stun rifle is a cool tool to use! Anyway, the point it that I was unable to stop the hacking. They started it a couple of minuets ago, and I checked on Gamer. His eyes were glassy and he was expressionless. The same mask was on him, so they used the gas on him. Until then I've got to go." Another voice was heard saying "What are you doing with your helmet....ugh!" The image turned again and said "Static... Bye for now!" Click. Sofia started to cry and Lamar hugged her. Masa clenched his teeth and snarled "You've won this battle tascorp, but you haven't won the war."