S I X

For the upteenth time, Katsuki was uncomfortably stuck in remembrance of his past 'adventures' with his mother.

---

"Please! Don't! I'll get a job! Promise!"He whimpered from the floor, bloodied and hurting.

"No one would take a dangerous villain in" was all that his mother responded with, cold as ever. Katsuki lay there in pain, both mentally and physically until his mother grabbed his arm and dragged him across the floor to the bathroom. He didn't resist like the first few times. It wasn't a school break, so he'd be released by sunday night. Only two days, he could deal with that. He couldn't wait for Highschool, he really wanted to get into Yuuei. He wanted to be a hero; save those who were punished like he was. Defeat the real villains and prove her wrong. He wasn't a villain... right? he curled up in the cabinet that he could barely fit in now. She was wrong... right?
---
Sunday night when he heard the lock click, he painfully climbed out of the cabinet, hungry and not able to produce any sweat. He'd stayed in the cabinet, he didn't drink from the faucet like he did the other times. As an experiment. It worked, he couldn't use this villainous quirk now. She'd be happy now right? He really thought this would make her happy, but when he told her, she got mad. so mad that he had blood covering his right arm. She'd stabbed him with a fork she'd been washing. He didn't cry because boys don't cry right? The blood dripped everywhere, staining his shirt when he held it close. Boys don't cry, he told himself.

---

Katsuki shot awake. Why was it so bright? Warm too. He rushed to pull up his sleeve. No blood. sighing, he rubbed his fingers over the scar. he glanced around, this wasn't his room. When he spotted Kaminari next to him, fast asleep, he smiled, but only a little. Katsuki brushed the boy's hair out of his face and carefully stood. Kaminari didn't move. Katsuki debated going back to his room, but the thought of leaving Pikachu alone didn't sit right with him. What if something happened? So after getting a midnight snack (a whole bowl of ramen), he went to his room and retrieved a Present Mic themed blanket and brought it back to the lounge. He sat back down next to Kaminari and pulled the blanket over the two of them.

With a happy sigh, he snuggled into a position, eyes closing. Kaminari mumbled something in his sleep and draped himself over Katsuki, making the explosive blonde blush as he slowly fell asleep again. He felt good. He felt safe with the boy

It was nice. 

"I told you," He whispered softly, "I'd have friends. Real ones"

Katsuki slept well the rest of the night, no nightmares or terrors. He woke in the morning to his phone's alarm feeling good for the first time in a while. He felt around for it on the couch with half closed eyes, waking Kaminari in the process.

"Good Morning!" the cheerful boy chirped as Katsuki turned the alarm off.

"Tch, morning" he returned, voice deep from sleep.

"Woah dude! your voice is deep in the morning!" Kaminari excitedly bounced.

"Yours got higher, Pikachu" Katsuki shot back, smirking.

Kaminari only groaned "I know! No one will love me with a voice that does this" As if to accentuate his horrible fate, his voice cracked. Katsuki cackled, rolling off the couch wrapping in a cocoon of the Present Mic blanket. Kaminari laughed too, but the surprised look on his face made it even funnier to Katsuki

By the time both had calmed, their other classmates had started to come downstairs, Iida being the first.

"Bakugou! What is this mess for! And what are you doing Kaminari?" the uptight four-eyes said, doing his typical odd arm chopping movements. this only made Kaminari burst back into laughter, Katsuki only smirked and flipped the four-eyes off, earning a lecture. Iida then left, mad at Katsuki's behaviour.

"You don't like being called Bakugou do you?" Kaminari asked as they were cleaning the space.

"Not really" he replied, folding the blanket

"Then I'll call you Kacchan more!"

"YOU BETTER THE FUCK NOT, DUNCE FACE!"

"You let Deku call you that" Kaminari whined back, use to his yelling

"Because I have to" he sighed, "Just use Katsuki dammit"

"Okay, Katsuki~" Kaminari sung, obviously happy.

"Tch"Karsuki ignored how his cheeks warmed. Villains don't have crushes... right?

Word Count: 763

As a side note: I originally meant for this to be a oneshot

also also: Denki is adorable

((Grammar and Spelling fixed))