#19 - The one who does not know anything (Part II)

TN: work is horrible today lol but I still tried my best to get part of this up. At least finishing up Black POV. This will be an extremely short update lol 😂 I will do part 3 during the weekends.

I find the way Black handles things is quite childish? But it's ok, Gram is able to tolerate him and will still love him the same 🤣 I feel like Gram complements Black like how White does to Sean 🙂 Putting a halt to their impulsiveness. I can't imagine if Sean is with Black, is like putting two bombs together 🤣 Sean may seem calm but yea you will see in upcoming chapters ~

Ever since that day onwards, we are back to being friends again with Yok and Sean. I am angry at him for not remembering me, hence I have always not showed any concern or care for him and often disregard him out of spite. I will purposely mention Sean all the time in front of him. However, deep down, I want to be with Gram more than anyone else.

I have also rejected his proposal to shift in together and insisted to be roommates with Sean. Although Gram really wants to live together with me, when he knows that I have chosen to live with Sean, he remained silent. He just watches as I shifted in with Sean.

Gram is the same like when he is in primary school. He will listen to me and let me do whatever I want. Even when I am angry with him and pretend that I do not care about him, one thing remains unchanged. Whenever I met something vexing or sad, I will only let Gram know. Anyone else will not do.

If I let Yok know, he cannot do anything and might even laugh at me.

If I let Sean know, he will just look at me silently because he do not really speak much.

But if I let Gram know, he will try ways to cheer me up.

Since Gram does not even remember me now, I have chose not to mention anything about us back in primary school. If he chose to forget about it, I can do the same too but I know that I can remember everything vividly.

I do not say anything about me knowing him and don't even mention about me remembering him.

I even played around with his feelings.

I remembered that it was his birthday that time, during our second year in the university.

Gram was very happy when he came to the school as it was his birthday. I pretended that I do not know anything about it. Sean and Yok has went to surprise him with a birthday cake the previous night at his home but I did not go despite Sean's invitation.

I was having cold the previous night and was lying on the bed while my head is pouncing. Sean has found the medication for me and I went to sleep after taking it.

Sean has returned at 10am the next morning and I am feeling much better. Therefore, I have went to the classes with him.

Now, it's only left with me who has yet to wish Gram happy birthday.

He looks very unhappy and once the lessons are done, he went out to smoke. When Gram has left, Yok turned to me:

"Black, what's wrong with you?"

"Huh?"

"You have yet to wish him happy birthday, did you forgot about his birthday?" Yok scrunched his eyebrows together.