#19 - The one who does not know anything (Part III)

TN ( ;∀;): we are at the last part - Gram's POV. I officially call this the GramBlack chapter. 😂 someone really needs to knock some sense into Gram 🤣 white and black is so different in terms of their personality and he still hasn't realise anything lol.

Yok will be stirring up shit which I don't get the purpose of it even when i finished the story. Guess his role is to just stir up shit then 🤣 I have gave up trying to find the purpose behind his actions.

ANYWAY DID ANYONE MISSED ME 🙂🙂🙂

Anyway I'm sorry lol I'm so invested in Chuang 2021 these days that I am just watching it whenever I have the time - one episode is like 3 hours long I have to catch up on all the episodes 😂 for once I'm glad I know Chinese and watched enough anime to understand some basic Japanese 😂 Updates will be slower ok I'm sorry 😂 I will try my best to update at least one part per week but yea ~

The next day

Gram POV

I walked into the school with Yok and the both of us are not in good condition mentally. We did not spoke to each other and was busy thinking of our own matters.

If it was as per usual days, there will be nothing that is able to shut my mouth.

"Have you talked with Sean?" Yok suddenly asked out of nowhere while entering the classroom.

"No."

Ever since the fight on that day and Sean has went out to find Black, we have not spoke to each other. It seems like we are angry at each other but I don't think it's that simple...

It's more like we are sad.

It is very messy and hard to resolve when friends fight because of love issues. He knows how much I love Black, and I also do know how much he loves Black. However, I do not know who Black truly loves.

If he loves me, why Sean called him his wife? Why is Sean so sure that Black will chose him?

If he loves Sean, why would he agree to sleep with me?

My mind is filled with questions and there are no answers to them.

Yok asked, "Are you to not speak to him forever?"

"Why do you have to keep mentioning about him? Where is him at now?" I answered.

"He is already here and has walked in the classroom with Black."

I stopped my tracks after hearing Yok's response. He turned around to look at me, "Why are you stopping?" I asked, "You said that he's already in the classroom?"

Yok nodded.

"Let's skip the class?" I suggested to Yok.

I am still not ready to face Sean and Black. If I see them being sweet to each other or Sean taking care of Black, I will not be able to control myself. I am unable to accept that I lose to him this quickly.

This is because Black is mine.

Yok rolled his eyes at me, "Such a good idea you have. I didn't even want to attend the lesson but dragged myself here. Yet you want to skip the lesson."