#9 - Stop hiding from me or you will get it

"Who said that I care about him?" Dan shook his shoulders, "He is not that important to me."

I smiled, "You will know soon if he is important to you."

//Black POV end//

A few days later

All of us walked to the school gate tiredly, being drained out from all the lessons today. Today lessons are a torture since the professor has started to check on the progress of all our projects.

"The number of times I have visited him this week is enough for me to ask him to sleep with me," Gram complained. The professor is a guy and what's more he talks non stop. If he heard what Gram has said, I am sure he will scold him back in a instant.

Yok said, "Well, who ask you to be unable to complete the project? You keep changing here and there."

"Sean and Black has passed so easily. Fuck, the more I learn, the more mind boggling it is! I don't even have the time to find a girlfriend!" Gram's outburst made me laugh.

"Speaking of this, Black, when has your English became this good? Where did you learn it from? I could not even understand much of the presentation you and Sean have. It seems like the both of us are from different worlds," Yok looked at me with a puzzled look.

We could choose to either use English or Thai for today's presentation. If we use English, there will be bonus points and we do not have to do another report in English. Me and Sean have decided to use English after some discussion. I know that Black's command of this language is the worst out of them, but I am from international school and is very adept at it.

I just gave a reply anyhow to pacify him, "I...don't know. I have been like this all the time and used to it."

"Used to speaking it? Who do you usually use it with? Don't tell me you have a husband that is able to speak English?" Gram asked. Argh, why is he drilling me again?

"Are you nuts? I am a guy and if I do have a partner, it will be a wife!"

Yok also started to tease me, "Still thinking of having a wife?"

Fuck, you think my Yojin is some decoration?

Yesterday, I have went to have dinner and movie with her. After we are done with everything and parted ways, I have immediately called Sean to go massage with me. Yojin was basically clinging to me the whole time, my shoulders nearly broke from her clinging. She is so annoying, when she is sitting, she has to cling onto me, when she is eating, she is also clinging onto me. It feels as though she is clinging onto me every single minute we are together. Just thinking back on it makes me feel tired.

"Ah, Yojin. I advise you to break up with her as soon as possible," Gram said. I raised my eyebrow at him, "Do you have a problem? You are actually asking me to break up?"

"I don't know, ok. I just don't like it because it feels off. Right, P'Sean?" Gram tried to find someone to support him.

Sean said softly but in a affirmative voice, "Yes, I don't like it either."

"What's wrong with you guys?"

I didn't continue on with this subject and  continued to walk towards the school gate (we are intending to find something to eat). At this time, I spotted a familiar silhouette. When he turned around, I quickly hid myself behind Sean.

"Eh!!!" My yelling has shocked the other three.

Sean looked very worried and squatted down to look at me, "Black, are you ok?"

"My stomach hurts...my stomach hurts." I am completely lying right now. I can't walk out of the school gate because P'Dan is standing at the gate right now!