#7 - Dangerous Games

"Stop making fun of me anymore, I can't take it." I said while looking as if I'm better off dead. Yok replied teasingly, "Your heart cannot take it anymore?"

"Yes, it is revolting."

Gram said, "Sean, our plans are not working. Black isn't moved at all." Yok said to Gram while he high fived him, "You will never be able to move P'Black with your style of chasing."

I quickly tried to change the topic, "Alright, this is enough. We shall end it here."

"I am so hungry," Gram said.

Why do we have to change the topic to food? -.-

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow in question, "Why are you hungry again? Didn't we just ate moments ago?" We had just finished the snacks around 10 minutes ago and now he is saying he is hungry?

"He is not hungry, he just don't want to continue with the work anymore," Yok answered for Gram. Gram turned to him, "How do you know?" "Have you forgotten who I am?" Yok said proudly.

"Oh, I have forgotten how nosy you are," said Gram sarcastically. Yok is now smiling widely while talking back, " Have you taken a look at the mirror? You are as bad as me. Do you hear before that birds of the same feathers flock together?"

"Reallllly?" Gram is dragging his words.

"Guys, enough. Sean, what do you think? You haven't talk for a while," I turned to Sean. He simply answered, "I would want to." I questioned him, "You want to eat too?"

"I want to have your attention."

"Woooooooow," Gram exclaimed as though he is enjoying the show put up by us. I rolled my eyes at him before continuing, "Did Sean give you anything in return in private? Why are you supporting him all the time?"

Gram said seriously, "We are good friends. What do he need to give me for me to support him?"

Whatever! I knew he's full of rubbish as always! I threw the waste paper on the desk at Gram.

"Do you know why he always support him?" Yok asked. "What?" Gram asked back. "Because he is a busybody!" Yok's response made all of us burst out in laughter.

"Stupid Bucktooth! Since you like to comment on everything and like to receive the attention, why not go be a celebrity then? All the eyes will be on you!" Gram angrily scolded Yok. Yok scolded back, "Why didn't you think of yourself when you poke your nose into other people's businesses then? Shorty!"

"Heh, I will laugh if the both of you fight for real," I said.

"We love each other as much as we hate each other. So it will not be possible," Gram patted Yok on the arm before going on, "Right, P'Yok?"

"That's right. Although you have nothing good for me to speak of and look hideous, P will still love you the same."

"Stop saying that I am not handsome," Gram was offended when he heard about his looks. "Do you know why I don't use Google? This is because when I search for handsome guys, they return with results without me in."

I really have to give to him, damn... He is so narcissistic and confident to no boundaries.

What Yok replied is a work of art, "If the results do have you in it, I will immediately stop the usage of Google." Gram stood up and pointed at Yok, "You better remember this debt! I will collect it from you!" "Why do I have to remember this? Do you think I'm a bank?" Yok replied.

"That's true. If your family did open a bank, you would have money to operate on your teeth and stuff it back properly into your mouth!"

"Go and die Shorty! Did I ate your brains in your previous life? Why do you have to go on and on about my teeth?" Yok replied heatedly.