#11 - I will be bringing him away

"Gram," I called him softly. I am unable to continue what I want to say. If what he said is real, he has been really good and caring for my brother all along.

Gram shook his shoulders, smiled at me and continued with the copying. "When you are happy, it's alright to not think about me. I am fine with it, I understand," he smiled. I can feel that he is sincere when he said this and he really don't feel angry about it. However, I feel very bad about it.

"I feel very sad and bad about it," I spoke out of my heart. Black can be really cruel at times, treating Gram as a channel for him to vent his emotions.

"Sorry." I apologised on the behalf of my brother.

"There is nothing to be sorry about, we are friends," he smiled at me again. I smiled back and tousled with his hair. He started to laugh.

I feel very anxious about the issue between Gram, Yok, Sean and my brother. I don't know what really happened between them. When it comes to the day that I leave, what will happen thereafter...

Especially between me and Sean...

The next morning

Gram woke me up early in the morning at 8. He has let Lucky into the room and the dog sat on my face the moment he jumped onto the bed. I thought I am nearly going to die from suffocation. I pushed the dog away after getting back to my senses. Gram who saw everything, did not even helped but still have the cheek to be laughing about it. I covered myself with the blanket to go back to sleep but Gram dragged me off the bed. He told me to help him to water the plants and wash the car.

He don't even let me to shower and to change my clothes. All I did was to wash up and brush my teeth. I am still dressed in his clothes.

"Eh, Gram," I was grumbling while being dragged to the first floor. "Can you at least pity me? I didn't even slept much yesterday."

We did not do anything other than chatting last night. I am a very talkative person, Gram isn't any better. We have chatted for almost the whole night. When I am with Sean, the latest I slept will be at 11pm. This is because he always teases me and makes me feel uncomfortable to continue talking. I feel very relaxed with Gram, after all, he is unlike Sean who has confessed to me.

But Gram is so heartless, waking me up at 8am.

"Let's get moving! My house don't like to have lazy people! Go out and water the plants, tree and flowers!"

I take back my words on him being kind -.-

Gram pushed and dragged me out of the door. I sighed and took the water hose unwillingly. I started to water the plants while he smiled looking at me and was about to prepare to wash the car.

"We don't need to go to school today?" I asked. Gram answered, "We are on vacation for three days. Today is the first day."

"Oh..."

Speaking about this, previously...

Do you want to go to my house for the three days break?
Oh...where do I sleep if I go to your house?
In...in my room.

I have suddenly remember my previous conversation with Sean. That time when he asked me to his home, I have yet to reply him. I am not sure whether Sean has forgotten about it. Since our situation is so awkward right now, he may have forgotten about it.

"Hey, stop watering on the same spot. Are you going to kill my plants?" Gram yelling startled me and I quickly shifted the hose to the other side.

"Sorry."

Although Gram looks and acts like a thug, the way he lives his life is so adorable. He likes animals and gardening, and has a kind heart. This is completely different from my first impression of him.