#16 - It's not that different (Part I)

"You have asked other people to calm down, but look at what the hell you are doing?" Yok hit Gram in the head. Gram retorted, "Ouch! It hurts, jerk!"

"Drive properly! I do not want to end up having to fight with other drivers!"

Why didn't Yok think of the same when he is fighting with Sean earlier?

"Sean, let go of me," I asked the person beside me. He has been hugging me for a long time. He did not have to anymore since Gram is driving as per normal now.

"Can I don't let go?" He asked.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"What did you want to show me earlier? I want to see."

"Oh really? Really?" I knew that he wasn't genuinely interested in whatever that I wanted to show him earlier. I purposely dragged my words to annoy him, but he still refuses to let go of me.

"Yea!" Sean is grinning at me.

I sarcastically replied, "Your actions are even smoother than the marble floor."

"Yup!" He said while smiling at me.

"Let go," I used my arm to poke him lightly. He laughed and finally let go one of his arm, but the other is still holding onto my waist loosely.

Ting!

There is a a message notification coming from Sean's phone. He took out his phone to look at the message. I stretched my neck over trying to peek at the message. He suddenly turned to look at me and I quickly turn to the other end least he knows that I am peeking at him.

Sean asked, "Do you want to know who sent the message?"

I stared at him, "Who will want to know? This doesn't concern me."

"Do you want this issue to be of concern to you then?" He smiled at me. I am getting tired of his smiles.

"Are you starting again? Are you going to start your flirting again?" Sean did not reply but only gave me a smile again.

Yok grumbled, "Argh! This is so disgusting." Sean replied, "Your mouth is itchy, isn't it? Do you want me to stuff my foot into your mouth?"

I jokingly scolded Sean, "Didn't I asked you to not do anything bad?"

Yok continued with his antics, "Why not I ask Gram to stop the car? We can have a fight again."

"Yok!" I yelled at him and he stopped immediately.

Gram said, "Oh, there is someone who don't dare to defy orders now. You just do whatever Black says."

After that, no one said anything. Is it because I'm too fierce? -.-

We are at the supermarket only to grab food to go with drinking and alcohol. I am in charge of picking the snacks. It was supposed to be a fast trip but Gram started to push the trolley around and shopped for other irrelevant things.

He is now at the cleaning supplies section and even took a bottle of toilet cleaning solution with him.

"Do we need this?" He asked. Yok smiled til his eyes can't be seen anymore, and joking said, "Do you need straw?"

I am confused, "Why do we need this?"

"My love for you is as tough as a stain!" Gram smiled sweetly. Sean can't control himself and started laughing.

"I want to buy a pair of scissors then." Yok said out of nowhere.

I turned to him, "Why?"

"To cut away my feelings for you."