GolfNstuff

Friday morning Eli's house-

"So you got everything covered?" "Yes mom, I'm gonna get the flowers after school, then go to the diner then to golfNstuff" "ya know you don't have to do both the diner and golfNstuff, why don't you just do golfNstuff then the diner a different night?" "Yeah yeah okay Im gonna do that" "okay I'll see you after school mom" "okay kiddo" Eli hugged his mom and ran out the door.

At school I first period -

"Y/n" "hiya babe what's up?" "Would you uh like to go on a date with me?" You paused for a moment to admire how cute he looked asking you on a date, he looked down a bit and played with his hands. "Of course I would love to E, what time?" Uh how about 6?" "Perfect I'll be there before 6" "okay" Eli had a huge smile on his face for the rest of the period.

At y/ns house -

It was almost 5pm when you stepped out of the shower, you detangled your hair, put some products in it and left it to air dry a bit. You put on light make up which was mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. You made your way to your closet and picked out dark blue jeans and a tan colored crop top and tan slip on vans. After you got dresses you blew dry your hair till it was dry then made your way downstairs.
"Momma I'm leaving" "okay see you soon, love you, tell Eli I said hi" "love you too and of course". You made your way to your car and drove to Eli's.

You mocked on his door then it opened. Eli was holding red roses in his hands.

Eli's POV
When I opened the door she looked so beautiful, she always looks beautiful but she just look...I can't explain it. I could never get tired of seeing her

"These are for you" "aw thank you Eli" you smiled, took the flowers and kisses his cheek. He closed the door behind you and you seen his mom "her love let me put them in water and when you come back you can take them" "thanks momma"

"Well be back by 9" "okay be safe" "always"

"So my handsome boy where are we going?" "GolfNstuff" "really?" "Uh do you not want to go?"
"Yes of course I wanna go, Ive been wanting to go since I got here!" "Okay great" Eli smiled.

The two of you pulled up to golfnstuff and made your way to the complex. "This is..wow" "me Miguel and Dimitri would come here all the time" "come on let's go" you grabbed Eli's hand and began a night full of fun.

After everything you and Eli sat on a bench "I think I want a pretzel, do you want one?" "Yeah sure" "okay I'll be right back" you kissed Eli and grabbed his hand "thank you for tonight babe it was amazing" "anything for you y/n" you let go of Eli's hand and made your way to the pretzel stand.

While Eli was sitting on the bench he overheard other guys talking about the two of you. Saying things like how you shouldn't be with him and how he's so skinny and small and how a girl like you deserve a real man. Eli got up and went to your car.

"I didn't know which one you wanted so I got a cinnamon sugar one and a pizza-" you looked up from the pretzels and seen Eli was gone. "Eli?!" You walked around golfstuff and called but he didn't answer. Finally you went to your car and he was there.

"Eli what the hell ive been looking all-" you stoped taking when you realized his eyes were red and full of tears. You placed the pretzels in the car and cuffed his cheeks "Eli baby what's wrong" he sniffled "why are you with me?" "Eli what?" "Why are you with me y/n?" "Because I love being around you, wha- Where did this come from" "I heard guys talking about how I shouldn't be with you and how I don't deserve you and how you deserve a real man not me" tears fell from Eli's eyes "Eli Moskowitz, I'm with you because I love you Eli, I'm in love with you." Eli looked up "Eli when I'm near you I feel like I'm floating, I can be myself and know you won't judge me, I don't care what those guys said you are the man I want, I don't give a shit if they think your to small for me I think your freaking perfect for me." Eli sniffled "you you love me?" "Yes Eli, I love you" "I -I love you too" "you are everything I need babe, I promise" you said with a smile. You wiped his tears and kissed his lips. "Let's go home" "okay"

The two of you made you way home with Eli's hand tighly in yours. You were a bit nervous because it began to rain heavy and you could barely see the road. You came up around a turn and an oncoming car swerved into your lane, you swerved but the car hit your side causing your car to spin uncontrollably and go off the side of the road...

To be continued....