First time✨

⚠️this chapter contains smutty ⚠️

-Friday-

You planned to sleep over at Eli's, you hadn't slept over there since before the accident. You both planed On movies, snacks and big cuddles like always.

You picked up yours and Eli's favorite candy after school and made your way over. His mom was on a business trip so it was only you and him.

Eli opened the door and greeted you with warm hugs and kisses all over your face. "I missed you" "I missed you to E but we just seen each other at school" you chucked, "so" Eli replied.

You and Eli made your way up to his room to start the movies. You got all the snacks out and a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. You changed in his bathroom then jumped on his bed.

You began watching End Game while you laid your head on his chest and he rubbed your head.  About 30 minutes into the movie Eli planted a kiss on your forehead which cause you to look up and kiss his lips back. The kiss lasted a few minutes with slow motion and small bits of tongue.

Eli took your body and propped you up on him so you were sitting on his lap facing him. You felt him get hard under you and that begin you to get wet.
His hands slid up your back then back down to your hips and butt. The kisses got sloppy as Eli got harder.

You stopped yourself from kissing Eli and he looked confused "excuse me Mr. Eli but what are we doing?" U said sweetly. "I want you" Eli said which caused your eyebrow to go up "excuse me?" " I'm ready y/n" he said looking up to you "are-are you ready?" He asked sweetly. You smiled "yes Eli, but are you sure?" "Yeah, I'm sure y/n" he said smiling.

Eli leaned back in to your lips and kissed them gently, he began taking off your shirt, then your bra exposing your boobs to him. "You are beautiful y/n" you smiled as he placed his lips around your left nipple and his hand held your right nipple. A soft moan from your mouth let Eli know that what he was doing was good.

Eli the lifted his lips from your boob and placed them on your lips, you began to take his shirt off that left his chest bare, you placed a few kisses on his chest leading up to his neck "my man" , you both chuckled.

Eli gave  you a few more kisses before he got up and got a condom. You slid under the blanket as he made his way over and did the same. He placed the condom on under the blanket then took a deep breath. "You okay E?" "What If it's not, ya know good?", you placed a kiss on Eli's lips "it's gonna be amazing, if your not truly ready we can wait" "no no I'm ready, I just don't want to such" "your gonna be amazing Eli, I know it".

With that Eli placed a kiss on your lips then ran his hand down to your underwear band. He hooked his finder around them and pulled them down just a bit. He placed his hand in between your slit, feeling all your wet. His face looked shocked "that's how horny you make me E"  you whispered into his ear as he began to slip his fingers inside.

You let out a soft moan and threw your head back "E, E that feels so good" you said moaning In his ear as he began to kiss your neck.

He pulled his hands from your warmth and placed them in his mouth "you taste so sweet y/n" "it's all for you baby" . Eli position himself in the middle of you and lined himself up with your entrance. "Ready?" You kissed Eli's lips "yes Eli".

He slowly began to make his way into your warmth with caused you both to moan. "Fuuuuc Eli" you said as he slowly went back and forth. "You feel so good y/n" he said as he connected his lips with yours. As he began to build up his Rhythm, he buried himself in the crock of your neck as your nails scratched his back.

"El-Eli I think I'm gonna cum" you said as he placed his thumb over your clit and began doing circles. "Fuck Eli, holy shit that feels amazing" you moan as he moaned "I think I'm gonna cum too". You took Eli's head and looked him in the eyes "cum with me then" you said as he pumped himself into you a few more times and you both finished.

Eli pulled himself from you and laid next to you and the two of you came down from your high "that was" Eli started "amazing" you finished.  You took a deep breath as Eli got up and went to the bathroom. Shortly after he came back with his shorts on and a warm cloth. He began cleaning your thighs then your center.

You placed your shorts back on then your shirt and got back into bed with him. The two of you laid there enjoying each other's company then you asked him "hey uh how did you know to do that thing with ya thumb?"  He looked at you confused "promise you won't laugh?" "Of course not" Eli rolled his eyes "I asked Miguel and I may have looked up some things on private search, I just wanted to make sure it was good Ya know?"  You giggled "hey you said you wouldn't laugh" "uh I giggled that's different and it was a sweet giggle" "oh" "and Eli, it was amazing"

A big smile formed on Eli's face "your amazing y/n, you know that?". You smiled " duh of course I know, I love you  Eli" "I love you more y/n" he said as he placed a kiss on your forehead.