Suspended

The next day*
The boiz
Miggy💙
What happen y/n??

Dimi💙
Did you get suspended? Expelled?

Guys I'm fine, they aren't expelling me but the suspended me for a few days. But I was simply defending myself but I'll take it🤷🏽‍♀️.

Miggy💙
That is true

Dimi 💙
Bullshit!

Eli🤍
At least your okay, thank you again y/n

Of course Eli🤍

"You did what!!" "Ma listen to me, he slapped my ass, all I did was defend myself" "Mmm that damn school made it sound like you just got bored and beat his ass. but why were you near this boy in the first place?" "He was being an asshole to my friend, Eli, he has this scar above his lip and kyler was making fun of him, I couldn't let that happen" "ah I see" your mom gently slapped your hand and said "your so grounded and give me your phone" she said I'm a sarcastic tone and walked out the door. You laughed.

One day later*

You heard someone at the door, it was Dimitri and Miguel "we got snacks" "come on in boys, hey where's Eli?" "He said he had to go home something to do with his mom or something I don't know" Dimitri said. "Ah okay then"

The three of you did homework, watched movies and ate the snacks and fell asleep on the floor. Your mom got home shortly after and woke you all, seeing as it was almost 7:30 and Dimitri and Miguel had school tomorrow. "See you boys tomorrow" "by Miss. Y/L/N. You Dimitri and Miguel did the same thing for the next three days of your suspension, you were kinda said Eli did come but you knew he had a sold explanation.
Eli🤍✨
Heyyy E, how have you been??

Okay I guess, I've been busy helping my mom sorry I have came to see you.

It's okay I'll be back Monday, can't wait to see you!!

Can't wait to see u 2

I gotta go talk to you tomorrow<3

Okay bye.

It was Monday Morning and you were hyped to go back to school, ready to take on any bitches or asshole guys who decided to look at you funny but mostly you were excited to see Eli. Sadly you didn't see him till lunch but it was okay. "Hey guys, you took your seat next to the guys then you noticed the principle up In the front of the cafeteria "you guys really need to pull it together, no more bullying. I had a mom call me last week because someone and I'm not gonna name any names, but someone was making fun of someone else facial deformities.

In that moment most of the eyes in the cafeteria were focused on Eli. You grabbed his hand and smiled at him "i got you Eli, don't worry about them" you said softly which put a little smile on Eli's face "thank you y/n"

Soon after lunch continued then it was over just along with the rest of the day.