"Freak"

Time skip to Thursday Morning At Eli's-

"Hey Eli can we talk for a minute?" Eli came down the stairs excited to see y/n "yeah what's up mom" I heard what y/n said the other night, ya know about the bed wetting situation, I really like her Eli" Eli smiled "I really like her too mom, I want to take her on a date but I don't really know how all that works" Eli's mom smiled "I can help with that" Eli hugged his mom "thank you mom" "of course Eli". Eli grabbed his bag and closed the door. "Hey stranger" he heard in a familiar voice, he tired around and y/n was leaning on her car "we're gonna be late I still gotta pick up the other two idiots" Eli ran to Y/n and she met him half way with a kissed "hey pretty girl" "hi my handsome boy" the two locked eyes for a moment then go into the car.

As you pulled away for Eli's house your phone rang and it was Miguel "put it on speaker for me babe" Eli put your phone on speaker "what's up, I'm on my way" "me and Dimitri are good we're at school" "oh okay me and Eli will be there in a few" "alright" then Miguel hung up. "Well I guess that means we can stop at dunkin" "okay" Eli said with a smile.

After dunkin you arrived at the school, "y/n?" "Yes Eli?" Can I hold your hand while we walk in?" "Of course" you kissed him on the lips then took his hand.

People started to stair as you and Eli walked down the hall, you could tell Eli was getting nervous so u squeezed his hand a little bit to let him know you were still right there. You noticed Jay staring at you and Eli "you gotta problem Jay?" "Nah I'm good just didn't know you liked freaks" he slapped kylers shoulder. "The only "freak" he is is the freak that matches me in bed  but you wouldn't know because you ain't hit". Kyler and Jay stayed quiet. While the two of you walked away.

"Uh y/n?" "Yes Eli" "we've never done it" you smiled
"I know silly but did you see the look on his face, it was priceless" you paused "oh no did that make u uncomfortable I thought it was a funny response, I'm sorry " he chuckled " no no I'm fine, shocked but fine and yeah it was pretty funny" then he paused "do you uh do you want to do it?" You looked at Eli and kissed him "when the time is right of course. Ya know when we're both ready" Eli smiled "okay"