37

The five of us turn around to the sound of Morro's voice and saw him holding Lloyd. My heart broke seeing Lloyds face. He looked weak, in pain, and ashamed almost. " I'm sorry. I couldn't stop him." Lloyd weakly apologized. Poor baby could barely keep his eyes open. " So what'll it be?" Morro glared at us.

" If we hand him the Crystal, he'll usher the reign of his master, cursing Ninjago and every realm," Zane remarked. " Guys, did we don't, we could lose Lloyd. Look at him, he's too weak and probably traumatized." I frowned sadly.

"Ugh, either option totally stinks. What do you think, Kai? What do we do?" Jay asked as Kai took the Crystal. " Looks like the decision is up to you, Kai. So choose." Morro cut in with the same amount of hatred in his voice. 

A few minutes passed and Morro is still awaiting an answer. " Stop stalling! Give me the Realm Crystal, or else!" Morro shouted. "We're not stalling! We're thinking!" Kai shouted back as we huddled together. "He's totally right, I'm stalling. What are we gonna do?" " Ugh, this guy really chaps my hide. I swear, when this is all over..." Cole trailed off as his anger made the ground tremble.

"  Our powers. Now that Morro's out of Lloyd's body, they're starting to come back." Kai realized as he summoned a small flame in his palm. My ribbon loosely tied around my wrist and tried to go to Lloyd but laid on the ground instead, it too was too weak to reach what it wanted most. Jay grunted as he could barely make a bolt. "Yeah, but like Lloyd, they're weak. And we're in no position to fight back." "Leave that to me. Be ready." 

" Time's up! You leave me no choice." Morro said impatiently. Kai sercetly heated up the crystal. " Wait! We'll give you the Realm Crystal!" Kai threw the Crystal to the ghost. Morro laughed and caught the Crystal, but dropped it into the river due to the heat. "The Crystal! What have you done!?" Morro screamed as Lloyd got up. He used all his energy to kick Morro but Morro was able to push Lloyd into the stream with his wind.

"LLOYD!" We all shout. I ran to save Lloyd but Morro jumped down and grabbed me. " Sorry sweetheart. But you're not getting that little runt who dares calls himself the Green Ninja." Morro insulted Lloyd. I felt anger control me. This bitch has the balls to possess, hurt, and insult my baby thinking he's just gonna summon his master and rule the world. I think not.

I felt myself lose control and I grabbed Morro's arms and swung me around and into the wall. He grunted and got up. I notice his eyes widened a bit. His eyes laced with a hint of fear, confusion, and shock. My vision seemed red but also black. Like I couldn't see but I could see everything. 

I screech and run towards Morro as the others tried to get Lloyd. I grab a chunk of ice and noticed that the tips of my fingers were turning pitch black. I had no time to focus on that as I slammed the ice into Morro. Morro held the area I hit him and was able to kick me down before I hit him again. 

Morro grabbed the Sword of Sanctuary and broke a piece of the cliff off and ran. I tried to dodge the rocks but one fell on top of me and held me down. Morro ran over and used his wind to catch the Realm Crystal, which was falling down the waterfall, and return it back to his hand.

Morro laughed as he escaped. I got the rock off of me and ran over just as Lloyd apologized once again. I felt myself returning to normal as I knelt down next to Lloyd, putting his head into my lap. My fingers were back to normal as I ran them through Lloyds air. " Lloyd..." I mumble as my ribbon wrapped around my wrist once again. The end traveled down to Lloyds wrist and wrapped itself around his.

Lloyd weakly smiled and I picked him up. " Come on, let's go. Lloyd needs to rest." We walk through the tomb and out the exit where Nya spotted us. Lloyd curled up closer into me as I held him. I kiss the top of his head, " Don't worry. You'll be ok, I promise." I whisper as the Bounty came closer so we could get on. 

"You all sacrificed so much to save me." Lloyd muttered weakly. " Hey, I'm your shadow so I'll always be there. And these guys are your team, they will always be there too."I smile. " But now Ninjago's gonna be cursed." Lloyd mentioned. "Yes, but now we have you." Zane stated. 

"And now our powers are back." Jay added creating small bolts of lightning in his hand. " As you get strong, so will we. And they haven't even seen us at full strength." Cole also added as we used our elements on the sky. I seemed to make a piece of the sky look like night for a moment. I looked down and boop Lloyds nose, " Together, we're strong baby. Never forget that."

" I'm still going to kill Ronin." " You ruined the moment (Y/n)!"