Chapter 1

I walked into Queen Consolidated for my interview. I wiped my hands on my pantsuit which left sweat stained marks. Great. Walking into a Fortune 500 company to get a job for a multi-billionaire and I already messed it up. As if it wasn't already very nerve-wracking, I thought. I walked up to the front desk and approached a bulky man behind it. He was looking down and completely ignoring me! I cleared my throat, trying to get his attention. He didn't look at me. "Excuse me?" I said. My voice was shaking. The man behind the desk rolled his eyes and then, finally, he looked at me. "Yes?" he asked sarcastically. I already hate this guy. "I have an interview? With Mr. Queen?" I asked, making sure it was this Queen Consolidated I had a meeting at and not just some subsidiary. "Name?" He looked at the computer and back me. "Felicity. Smoak." He looked at the computer, typed something, and then looked back at me with his stone cold, gray eyes. "Mr. Queen's office is on the 15th floor. Take the elevator," he pointed to the right. My eyes followed his finger. "And wait outside of his office. When he's done with his 2:30 appointment, you can go in," he spat. I nodded a thank you and walked into the elevator.

I walked into the thirty by thirty foot cube and pressed the round button with the number fifteen on it. Cheesy music rang through the small box. After about fifteen seconds, the two black metal doors closed. The box shook before it escalated. The numbers on the tiny screen increased by one slowly. When the number hit 15, the heavy doors opened. I walked out of the elevator. I turned left and saw a tall lady in a blue dress standing beside a glass door. I approached her and cleared my throat. "Hi," she extended her hand out to me. "You must Felicity Smoak," she said with a smile on her face. I nodded and slowly said, "Hi," "I'm Isabel Rochev. He's just finishing up a meeting right now. Just have a seat right over there," Ms. Rochev gestured towards a lounge chair. I nodded at her and walked over to the chair. I sat down and waited for about 15 minutes. My thoughts were wandering off to different worlds when Ms. Rochev interrupted them by saying, "Mr. Queen will see you now."

**************************************************************************
Hey Sugar Cubes!!! Sorry this is off to a slow start but it will be for a while. But I promise it's gonna be epic! ✨✨ LOVE YOU!!😘😘😘