Jousting? No

"In teams of 3 or 4, you will carry one person on your shoulders as the rider! Each team will be given a headband! Each headband will have a point value on it! The point value on each headband depends on the placing each of your teammates made on the obstacle course! Only the first 42 will be chosen for this event."

  Midnight pointed to the display behind her.

  "Now, 42nd place is worth five points. 41st is worth ten points, and the next is fifteen and so on! They all go up like this except for first place! The first place point value is worth.. ten million!"

  Izuku stared at the number on the display.

  *Ten million???*

  Midnight grinned down at the greenette.

  "Battle and steal headbands from other teams, increase your score and make it into the final event! You have 10 minutes to form your teams, so go!"

  Izuku sighed.

  "Nobody wants to join the ten million team.. it makes more sense to steal it near the end, save your energy until that moment.. that means I'll need to focus on running away..."

  "Midnight, can I go solo?" He asked.

  The heroine looked surprised, then grinned.

  "Aizawa has just informed the rest of the staff about your.. unique standing. Very well. Izuku Midoriya will be working alone for this event!!"

  The rest of the competitors grinned. It would be even easier to steal the headband now.

  Nezu grinned. It just became impossible to steal the headband from Izuku's 'team'.

  Izuku just accepted his headband from Midnight and sat cross-legged on the opposite side of the arena.

  Izuku closed his eyes and felt around himself, pulling his sensory and awareness quirks to the surface.

  He could show off. Just a little.

  He heard Midnight call GO, and immediately every team charged for Izuku.

  The greenette sighed, raising his hand and lifting every other team off the ground.

  The competitors and audience alike gasped, amazed yet again at his show of strength. Lifting large inanimate objects was one thing, but a group of 41 people, all struggling against his hold, flailing their quirks around? That was impressive.

  Izuku set the other teams down on the opposite side of the arena. Most of them got the message, keeping their fighting to themselves. The few that did try charging him again were set back to the other side, minus their headbands.

  "The unstoppable force that is Izuku Midoriya has shown exactly what he is capable of!! How will the other teams act when faced by this incredible powergap???"

  Izuku reached into himself, pulling various quirks to the surface.

  *Explosive Kinesis and Hydrokinesis are compatible with Half hot Half cold.. so if I push them together..*

  Izuku smiled to himself, using Absolute Authority to push another team away and steal their headband.

  *A new quirk! It's pretty much Todoroki's quirk upgraded to the maximum.. Temperate Fluctuation. Although, Electrokinesis and Resistance are compatible.. ah what the hell.*

  Izuku pulled Electrokinesis and Resistance from his chest, pushing the three quirks into one.

  *So I'm resistant to just about everything, I can control hot, cold, fire, water, ice,  electricity, technology and explosions at will. I'll call it Kinesis for now.*

  "Shoto Todoroki goes for a daring attack!! What will Midoriya do against such a massive blow?" Present Mic screeched.

  Izuku opened his eyes, watching the ice stream across the ground, slowly rising as it traveled closer.

  Izuku concentrated on Kinesis, manipulating the ice over his own head and back down the other side.

  "Has Midoriya been immobilised??" The loud hero yelled.

  "It doesn't matter if he's immobilised or not. Nothing can touch him while he's in the ice. Todoroki just secured Midoriya's victory." Aizawa droned.

  "Time's up!!" Midnight shouted.

  Izuku stood, cracking the ice from around him, walking away from the arena.

  "Izuku Midoriya takes first place in the cavalry battle!!" Midnight announced.

  Izuku gave his headbands back to Midnight and walked through the tunnel. He wandered through hallways and up stairs until he found the teacher's seating area. Nezu was already waiting for him.

  "To think you slipped through my fingers so easily.." he said.

  Izuku chuckled, leaning against the doorframe.

  "Better luck next time Enigma. So, what do you think?"

  The other teachers watched curiously, knowing of both Izukus quirks and his victory over Nezu.

  Nezu pulled the list from his waistcoat, unfolding the slip of paper.

  "I'll need to update that often.." Izuku muttered.

  "As long as we have the name of the quirk we shouldn't really need the number of copies and such, we already know they're powerful." Nezu said.

  Izuku nodded.

  "I'll create a notebook in our emails, which I can update for you to see whenever."

  Nezu smiled, reading through the list.

  "Well, from the way you didn't avoid Todoroki's attack, I assume you copied Half hot Half cold? And then you may have combined Explosive Kinesis and Hydrokinesis with it? That way you can have it all as one quirk. Is it limited by half and half? Or can you do hot and cold from anywhere?" Nezu asked.

  "It's not limited by half and half. It just acts as an insulator so that the quirks can combine but don't disrupt eachother."

  Izuku formed flames with both hands, then let water drip from his fingers.

  "I also added Electrokinesis and Resistance. The final product is called Kinesis. However, I'm considering combining Absolute Authority and Kinesis together."

  Nezu hummed thoughtfully, putting the list away.

  "If you're worried about appearances you don't have to worry. I'm sure you could pass off the combined quirk as a mutation of your original anyway."

  Izuku dipped his head in concentration.

  "They're both big amalgamations. I can combine them, it'll probably become my strongest quirk. I can add Zero Gravity to it as well.. and Invisibility?"

  Izuku opened his eyes, and pulled his new quirk to the surface.

  "Wow that's a rush. Absolute Kinesis or Absolution?"

  Nezu hummed.

  "Absolution. Adding Kinesis is slightly more suspicious, and about 0.2 percent more likely to draw attention."

  "But consider, we're passing it as a mutation. Where to go from Absolute Authority, the ultimate telekinesis but Absolute Kinesis? I'd say that alongside an explanation from both myself and maybe Aizawa the danger drops to about 0.05."

  "0.02 if I'm the one giving the explanation. It is an unexpected mutation after all, it wouldn't be strange to see me talk about it."

  "And as it's fire, water, ice, electricity and explosions, nobody will be suspicious of quirk theft. It's similar to Todoroki, Bakugo and Kaminari's quirks, but with a couple of major differences. Those three will be the most dangerous. Bakugo will be angry, Todoroki might be annoyed, and Kaminari will either call me his new brother or cry. There's about a 100 percent chance of being attacked by Bakugo."

  After much scheming and planning, Izuku returned to the arena, ready to use his newest quirk to the fullest.