One for All

When the various tests and shows of strength were finished, Izuku returned to the teachers.

"I think that's everything. Oh, and I'll probably get more quirks in the future, so my strength will increase."

All Might was cradling his smarting fist, while the rest of the teachers stared at Izuku in amazement.

"We sure are lucky the kid wants to be a hero." Snipe commented.

Nezu looked over at All Might, who nodded. The chimera herded the heroes away with the promise of tea and refreshments. Aizawa remained behind.

"Young Midoriya, why do you want to be a hero?" He asked.

Izuku scratched his chin.

"I just want to help people. I was blessed with a powerful quirk, and I worked to make it even stronger. I want to help people with a smile on my face, like you." Izuku smiled.

All Might chuckled, crossing his arms.

"Very well. Nezu, I've made my decision."

Nezu had returned alone, and was grinning at Izuku.

"Excellent. I recommend we tell Aizawa, as he is the boy's teacher."

All Might nodded, while both Izuku and Aizawa frowned.

"Tell me/him what?"

"One for All."

Izuku hummed, thinking for a moment.

"The antithesis to All for One. The name of your quirk?" Izuku's head whipped around to All Might. "You can pass your quirk along? That explains your strength! It's a strength stockpile that can be passed on! But how? If it's All for One's antithesis then it must have originated close to him. A son?" Izuku asked.

All Might sighed.

"I really shouldn't be surprised at this point. Yes, One for All can be passed on from person to person. It originated within All for One's younger brother. The villain forced a stockpile quirk onto him, and it merged with his unknown quirk to pass on quirks. I am the eighth wielder, and I'd like you to be the ninth."

Izuku thought for a second.

"All for One has been amassing strength. I'm the perfect counter to him. I'll have an All for One variant and One for All.."

Aizawa stood staring at the principal and number one hero like they were idiots.

"You want to give the quirk factory even more power?" He asked.

All Might's expression grew serious.

"All for One was stronger than even this when I faced him last. It's been five years, and he has amassed even more power in that time. Even with One for All, I don't know if Young Midoriya could defeat him. I of course will try, but it will be difficult."

Izuku nodded.

"I accept. However, could you punch me again please?" Izuku asked.

All Might pulled a strange expression.

"Why?" He asked.

"I want to copy the base function and then merge it with the original. If I do that twice, then the strength accumulation should become twice as fast as before."

All Might sighed, flicking Izuku's forehead twice in quick succession.

Izuku felt around inside his chest.

"I can feel it building energy already... This is amazing.." he said.

All Might almost fainted on the spot.

"He duplicated One for All.." He muttered.

Izuku's eyes lit up.

"I've just had the best idea ever."

Five minutes later and Izuku had swallowed a piece of hair, much to Nezu's amusement.

All Might possessed a copy of One for All, which the embers of the original had immediately latched on to, and kick-started. Izuku needed to wait an hour or two, but he would soon possess the original One for All, with all of it's strength.

Izuku frowned, examining the hero.

"You favour your left side. An injury from All for One?"

All Might sighed, nodding his head.

"Show me." Izuku said.

All Might pulled his suit and button up shirt aside, revealing the cavity and scar.

Izuku raised his hand, glowing blue.

"I have the most powerful healing quirk in existence. Do you want me to try?" He asked.

Nezu and Aizawa watched on with interest.

"It's worth a try my boy." The hero said.

Izuku placed his hand on All Might's side.

"Left lung, your stomach, a rib and a bunch of muscle is missing. Hah, this is nothing."

The deep cavity in the hero's side slowly filled out.

"Lung is essential. That's done. Stomach next."

The hole in All Might's side slowly regained a healthy skin colour, rather than the angry red and purple.

"Stomach done. There is little I can do about the rib, you need more calcium. I can heal it at a later date, just drink more milk for a week or something. Muscles are also done. Nerve endings and blood vessels fixed. Dead cells removed and regenerated. There was also a hairline fracture in your next rib up, reaching a little onto your spine. I fixed that. Your fist is all fixed too, as well as the fractures in your right foot and collarbone. Seriously, what were you doing this morning." Izuku said.

All Might poked at his side.

"It doesn't hurt.." he took a deep breath. "And I can breathe!"

The only disfigurement remaining on the hero was the slight cavity where his rib was supposed to be.

Nezu clapped, while Aizawa sighed, irritated at himself for being surprised anymore.

Izuku yawned, examining the hero.

"Alright. As long as you have enough calcium, I should be able to fix your rib on Wednesday. You're back in your prime All Might." He smiled.

The hero laughed freely for the first time in years, buttoning his shirt back up.

"Thank you Young Midoriya. With this, we may stand a chance against All for One. I feel as though I could work for days at a time!"

Aizawa stepped towards Izuku.

"Tomorrow you and I will be training One for All. I don't trust All Might to not break your hand every time you use it."

Izuku nodded, following his teachers back to the main building.

It was an hour later when he felt the immense power surge beneath his skin.