Poor doggie

There on the mat to my front door layed a skinny dog. It seemed as if it had been here for 3 days now. I quickly grabbed him into my arms and opened the door. I placed him down onto my bed. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a baby's bottle. I quickly filled it up with some milk. I went back to my room holding Simon in my arms, slowly feeding him the milk. As if he were a small puppy again. Except this time he's already a little bit grown up.
I obviously needed to stay with him until he got his strength and healed fully once more. Once that's done I need to find out what to do with him because I think everyone in the mansion will just end up trying to kill him. So I sent the slender man a bird messenger. I wrote in that note that I needed to do somethings and I wouldn't be back in awhile.
So for the next few months I will be taking care of Simon. Then I will think of what to do with him.
~A Few Months Later~
I took care of Simon and he's fully healed by now. Over the time of taking care of him I finally decided that I will send Simon off to go live with my parents. Especially since I don't want to sell him or get him killed from the murders in the mansion.
I had a man come by this morning and I put Simon in a doggie cage. I had to say my goodbye to him.
Once he was taken away I slowly made my way back to the mansion and on my way back I saw a monochromatic clown. I thought it was Laughing jack, but once I got closer there voice wasn't manly. It was a feminism voice.
I tried to get closer without a sound, but a twig under my foot cracked.
She looked my way. I stood still in my place ready to run until I saw Jeff.
I thought I was saved but I was wrong. As soon as Jeff saw me he ran straight towards me.
And I booked it...
----------------------------------
sorry for the short chapter another chapter will be coming out soon!