me?

I wake up in a dark room. It feels liquidly...? I'm surrounded by water. I look around and see sharks around me. they seem to be guarding me. I reach out to touch one it lets me pet it. I feel like a queen of the sharks. Then I realize that I'm in a tank. I look up and see a weird man. He looks kind of like eyeless jack because of his skin of course no other reason, but his eyes were glowing a bright yellow. I look up at him, then I realize I'm a mermaid. But I don't get scared. Instead I swim up to him. I see he is holding a bucket. Curiosity drives me insane. The sharks follow me closely behind. When I get near the surface they get in front of me and push me back down. It almost seemed as if they are warning me, like they're telling me to stay away from him. Although they warn me, I am very determined to see as to what that bucket contains. So I make a jump for it. I jump up of the water and for a split second I smell blood and soon after hunger follows. My stomach rumbles with the rumblies. I open my mouth and my sharp teeth start to show. My mouth becomes wide and I look deadly as ever. The sharks quiver away.
I look up at the man and he looks taken aback. He soon regains posture and throws in some bloody meat. I start to chow down and the sharks soon start to join in. Soon enough I hear a poxie in trouble. I look up and see toby, there he is chained up and slowly coming down into the water. My instincts tell me to jump out of the water and break the chain so I can soon just end up getting more food. But deep inside me I try not to. Soon enough I end up fighting myself. The sharks react fast and surround me. They help calm down by allowing me to pet/ touch them.
I look up at toby a worried expression on his face. I do end up jumping up to break the chain but instead of eating him I decide to save him. I freed him from the chains. Thankfully he isn't bleeding or else the sharks would be having their second meal for the day. I see that toby is struggling to breathe underwater he soon goes up to the surface. Then out of the blue the yellow eyes man jumps in. He tries to attack toby but fails due to the sharks attacking him first.
"Heh looks like you have guards (y/n)," toby says.
"Yeah guess I do. Oh by any chance do you know what happened to rake?"
"Oh yeah me and masky plus hoodie came up on rake fighting zalgo. So they took him back to the mansions while I fought off zalgo. The plan was for me to soon end up escaping but that failed and well I ended up here."
"Ahh. I see, Is there anyway to leave this place?"
" Well you can always go through the sewer system. I'd have to find another way out-"
"Or you could come with me and the sharks I could always supply you with oxygen."
"Oh yeah that works to."
So soon enough me and toby found the way out and into the sewer system. Then we found daylight but I soon got light headed and blacked out, once again.