Captured???

One day...I decided to go find the rake and see where he lived. I've heard many legends and lores that those who venture into the forbidden forest never come back. And if they do they die. When i heard that it got my bones all rattled up. But now I'm ready, Ready to venture into the deep, dark, terrifying forbidden forest.

I packed all the necessities:

- A first aid kit

-MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) x6

- Chips + cookies

-Water x4

-A knife

- Rope

- matches

- extra clothing

-lantern + fuel

- sleeping bag (just in case)

- compass + map

I packed all that and my phone with a rifle my father had given me before i left home. I walked outside with a rifle in hand. I headed in the direction of the forbidden forest. Let's see i passed by two... three snakes, a few frogs, Once i thought a was far enough. I set down my rifle and backpack taking out my map. I had to start navigating on my own. I picked everything back up and went back on track. It was getting dark so i set up camp near a lovely river with lots of fish.

"Dammit! I forgot to pack that thing again!"

Right as i said that i starte to cough up the blood. I had coughed up blood for one whole minute, I had always hated the tast of blood in my mouth. I went over to the river to clen out all the blood. It had such a horible taste of iron as if i had just eatin' a whole bottle of liquid iron. I washed out my mouth, then, i drank some water to quench my thirst. I started to set up all of my stuff. I went to sleep after counting about 13 stars up in the sky of internal darkness.

In the morning,  I started to get up and stretch. I got out my spare clothes and started to change out in public. there wasn't anyone around that i knew about at least. I was fishing when out of know where someone hit me on the back of my head hard,... i was knocked out cold.