New home

(Y/N)'s POV

"Finally a new house," (y/n) looked around at nature.

She wanted to explore. She hadn't been out of the house in a long time.

"It's wonderful outside! I can finally be free!"

I start to unpack all of my things and get settled in my new house. I look around the house for a bit. I look around and found some stairs," A two story nice!"

I walk aound a bit more and find a kitchen with all aplances, two bathrooms that are very clean, a laundry that has the newest washer and dryer, and...a ....basement...

I eye at the basement door.

"You stay closed and i will never have to worry about going down there!"

I went outside and amediatly saw a green house. Which was amazing!

"I guessed whom ever lived here was either vegitarian or vegan."

I went inside the green house, there were so many fruite and veggies.

1. It was a large green house,

2. there were trees in here.

3. It looks wonderful! I started to name the ones i know, "Carrots, apples, starfruit, dragonfruit, oranges, bananas, peach, strawberry, bluberries,etc. Lot's of berries and so much more!"

I got out of the green house and follwed the path home.When i got there i started to unpack.

I looked around the living room and relized i am missing something, "Aha! I need a tv."

I still needed more things, but before i did that, i went upstairs to unpack for my room and move some things around.

Once i was done i went to go shopping!