finding my rake

Today I woke up did my stuff packed my bag and left. Now I'm in the woods looking for my rake. Honestly, the rake isn't scary. Yesterday before I went to sleep, I did some research. The description I read was unlike what rake actually acted toward me. It also said he was blind and relies on his hearing ability to find prey. The description also said he eats people. I was terrified at that but when I looked back at it that would describe why my bones broke when he attacked me. Every time I look back at it I can feel my sins crawling on my back. I don't know why I feel my sins crawling on my back.

I've never killed anybody. Before I knew it I hit into a tree. "Stupid tree!" I yelled for no apparent reason. I was about to take another step until I saw that there was a ravine in front of me. I've never seen a real ravine. I started to inspect it.

Jeff pov

I looked at the girl. 'So she's the one rake chose?' This was honestly one of the most stupid looking girls ever. The rake is so annoying. Honestly can't a killer just get some peace around here? I'm mean come on. Jack came to me yesterday to kill her. I told him I was all for it. Plus she's near a ravine, It'll make it so easy. The plan is to scare her. When she falls either one thing happens or the other.

She falls and the rake comes to get her and she's safe or she falls to her death. 'Hehe, This is going to be fun,' I thought to my self. I threw a knife in her direction and she was about to fall until something large and black saved her. 'Probably seed eater looking for food,' I thought as I got down from the tree and decided to head back to the mansion.

(Y/n)'s pov

I was inspecting the ravine until something startled me. I saw a knife flying my way and I slipped, but something grabbed me just in time and ran with me in its arms. I thought maybe it was rake. But it couldn't be him. Whatever this was it was fluffy. When it set me down all I saw was a big black coat with a mask. I thought it was friendly and was about to pet it until it opened its mouth.

The memories of when Rake was about to eat me came back. I screamed so loud it fled. When I stopped screaming I fell to my knees and cried. I saw something come towards me it picked me up and I hugged it. It was rake I could feel his skin again. It was so cold. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

Rake pov

I was at the mansion until Jeff came back. He told me that he saw seedeater take (y/n). He also said he was probably gonna eat me that's when rage grew inside me. I felt so much of it. I ran out and started looking for her. I was running around that is until I heard the most eat piercing sound. Only I siren could make a sound like that. After that, I heard crying. I ran over and found (y/n). She was crying. I grabbed her and hugged her. When she fell asleep I put her on my back and took her home. It was far but soon we made it. I set her down and laid next to her.