Friend

It's been two weeks since i have moved in. I've been having odd dreams of this creature. I don't know, it looks human but at the same time, it didn't. It also seems like I'm being haunted. Weird things happen, I've been seeing and hearing things. I've been a bit creeped out, not scared though. At this point, i wish someone could live with me. Sadly i have no friends. I moved so far.

"Two weeks,...I'm bored. *Sigh* What can i do?"

Just then i remembered i have a greenhouse. Although i didn' have much else to do i decided to go.

"Fine, plus it's not like i can do anything indoors."

I went outside, but as soon as i opened the door to enter the greenhouse. There i saw it the creature from my dreams. Or so it seemed. I was too far to see what it actually was. I wanted to leave it alone, but i felt a nudge in the back of my head telling to go and investigate the weird creature. I went over to see what it was, then, i saw it wasn't human or animal. I took a step back accidentally making a twig snap, I turned its head in my direction.

3rd pov

The mysterious creature turned its head over to a loud sound was made. It made heard heart pound heavy. It ent closer to the where the girl was. She didn't keep her eyes off of it if. She tried to move back but was so scared to move.

She felt as if she were to blink or look away in one second it would snap her neck. The creature looked at the ground and spelled something out in large letters.

R...A...K...E...

At this point the girl was confused. She looked up only to find the creature had vanished.

(y/n) pov

"Rake? Oh, that must be the creatures name!"

There were a few questions on your mind. The question that bugged you the most was,

' Is it friendly or not?'