something i never knew p.1

I woke up in bed with a note at my bedside. I got up and opened the note. It was from the rake. The note said something of me screaming as loud as a siren. At the moment I thought the object but then it hit me. He was as loud as a mermaid!

I bonked myself at the head. Stupid me. Then I realized I've been out of the house so long I've never actually called mom. So I decided to give her a call and see if she was awake.

I dialed the number and let it ring. Soon enough she picked up,

"Oh honey are you alright?! No robbers took your stuff? That's why you're calling me right?!?!?"

"Mom calm down none of that happened. Actually," you paused for a few moments. You were thinking of telling her you had a friend. But then an idea shot in your head, 'I'm making mom think he's my boyfriend!'

"Ah! Mom my 'boyfriend ' told me that when I scream i was as loud as a mermaid. Is that true?"

"Oh honey. You are a mermaid. I should have told you this sooner but I'm a mermaid. And I might have passed my genes down to you, so you are too. Also don't get near water if someone finds out you're a siren who knows what they'll do to you. And another thing, " she sighed on the other end, " YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?!? When did this happen?!?"

"Mom chill out. He's not a bad guy. And we meet a few times and started going out," I turned only to find rake at my doorway. Before I knew it my face was a blushing mess.

"Oh well that's great honey! Glad to see you meet someone good enough for you! Oh, Hey I've gotta go talk to you soon!"

"Bye mom."

You hung up the phone went over to take and hugged him. You just hoped that he didn't get the wrong idea or anything.

Rake pov

I was entering (y/n)'s room when I heard the word boyfriend. I entered and waited for her. Soon she faced me with her face turning completely red. At this point I think I'm the boyfriend, but I just wanna make sure. When she hung up, she came over to me and hugged me. It felt nice.

To be continued...