My hero

Question: If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be and why?

I woke up in what seemed to be a cellar. It was dark but i could make out a few things, I could see some rope, knives, and... BLOOD?!?! 'It's fine, maybe this person also has the same disorder as me. Or they could be a killer!' I had started to panic.

Then i heard footsteps coming from upstairs to downstairs. I got so scared i saw a man. It looked like he was wearing a white hoodie and his smile reached from ear to ear kinda sinister like. He gave off this weird vibe that was odd. He had a knife in his hand and he was getting closer. He put the knife up to my neck, he cut my neck a bit. I was so scared that i didn't realize i was crying until i felt wet, salty tears rolling there way down my neck.

Then we both heard crashing sounds come from upstairs. He looked up then back at me. we heard something running downstairs. when it came down i saw him... rake. I was so happy to see him. The man wasn't though he ran toward the rake with his knife in hand. They fought for what seemed for hours.

While they were fighting i looked for a way out of these ropes. Then the white hood came over to me and put his knife against my neck sharp. that's when rake started to pace from side to side. It's like the guy knew that the rake was here for me and not for a fight.

Whenever he put the knife closer i would whimper. I swear after five minutes he was getting impatient and he put his knife up in the air but not to surrender no he was going to cut my neck. thankfully that didn't happen, the rake had swiftly pushed him out of the way and releasing me out of the ropes then carrying me close to his chest. I thought it was cold like his hand but noooo it was so warm, unlike his hand.

Rake had left the building and the guy was running after us. The rake put me on top of him and i held on tight like my life depended on it...

...To Be Continued...