the gift

Finally, one more day and you’ll be back. You were so happy. You could go see rake..’oh no.. he probably left. Sure he did this to me but I don’t blame him. He was jealous. It’s a natural thing that happens. I need to go find him a hen I get out.’
You thought so much. Your eyes wandered all around the room until they landed on the gift that was at your bedside. You took it and put it in your lap. Your hand wandered on top and slowly opened it. What you found inside was a note and a (favorite animal) plush. You were surprised. You never talked to anyone, but rake... He brought you this gift. But when? And how? You thought on how he could have possibly ever gotten this gift from him. You looked around the room to see if he was here now or a way he could have gotten in. Then finally your eyes layed upon an open window. It has been open since the night you woke up to find the gift.
You never actually thought he paid any attention to what you were telling him. And now you knew he was. You weren’t even sure what to do now. All you could do was sit there and look at the stuffed plush. Until moments later you started to cry into the plush. You cried yourself to sleep. 
When you awoke it was night. You looked around and spotted a woman coming in.
” Hello darling.”
”Hello mam’ “
” Here you go,” she handed me my little puppy. “Ah, t-thank you.” “Your welcome darling.” She soon left. Simon was in my arms whimpering. “It’s okay boy. You’re fine Simon. You’re safe.” I tried to calm him down to the best of my ability. Soon we both fell asleep. I was dreaming a wonderful dream and Simon was dreaming about food. We were unaware of someone that was watching us.

Hey guys comment down below who you think would stalk you. Depending on what you comment will depend on how the next chapter will go.